Do you think we'll see Scooter wear his old shiny green jacket and yellow sweater again?

Which look for Scooter do you prefer?

• Classic shiny, green 'Muppet Show' jacket, and yellow sweater

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Current look with different hoodies, shirts and overcoats

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Cage dancer outfit

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

FletchySRF3088

Reaction score
It seems that since the 2015 ABC series, they've kept a more "modern" look for Scooter and we haven't seen him in his classic outfit since. Do you think they'll ever go back to that for him? As much as I love his classic shiny green jacket, I am actually loving the different hoodies, overcoats and checkered shirts they keep putting him in and I would be actually be fine if they keep those on him from now on. He looks nice and smart in them and I think they suit him well. I'm liking the new look for him and I like that they keep doing variants on it with each appearance he makes. I've not really seen anyone talk about what seems to now be his new permanent look, and wondered what your views are on it?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It would be cool to see him in his primary outfit again. At this point, who knows what will happen.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I absolutely love the classic look. I appreciate what they were going for in "The Muppets" when they had the characters wear different outfits everyday, and the cage dancer was one of the few things that weirded me out in my youth.

MWoO

Reaction score
This is a hard question. On one hand I adore the classic outfit because it is how I know the character. On the other hand, it's a fairly dated look and it does make sense for Scooter to now be wearing hoodies. Of course being dated can turn into timeless like Bert and Ernie who really haven't changed outfits in 50 years or so (after season 1 anyway).