Do you want a Pepe figure in series 6?

In what series would you like to see a Pepe figure made?

• I want Pepe in series 6 and bump a classic character

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • I would rather have a classic character in series 6

Votes: 35 60.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Pepe Poll

Got a question for the group. In Series 6, let us know if you would like to have a Pepe figure, despite the fact that he was not really a "Muppet Show" character. Granted, this means some of your favorites will be made AFTER Pepe, which is the purpose of this poll. To get an idea of what the preference might be.

Just give me a yay or a nay on whether you would like this. Please, lurkers, weigh in as well, I want to try to get as many responses as I can...this will let me get an idea of how many folks are into this whole feedback "thang".

Thanks,
Ken

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Well personally I don't think I'd buy one. I like Pepe well enough, he's grown on me recently, but I'd much prefer sticking to the TMS Muppets.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Ken

Oh boy! but what a tought question...hmm, well who would get bumbed from that Series they might have been there? i wouldn't do Pepe before Statler and Waldorf thought. My gut says wait and let a few more classic figs in first, because pepe would look better on the packaging with more "newer Muppets" I mean it might look funny, Pepe would be better with Rizzo, clifford, bobo and bean bunny then just to say Waldorf, marvin suggs and uncle deadly,( I know they are not correct)

But we ALL want pepe stuff and we have been waitting a long time so I say....I can't say! i want him but i can wait, and we all will if we have to.

Zack)Rowlf the, NO! Yes! no! yes! no!, i can't decide!my vote does not count unless i make up my mind in time,Dog.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I made up my mind

yes i did, and so quickly too;-)

I say(drum roll please) wait, I say wait, let other muppets out first, they have been waiting a lot longer to be made in to an action fig then Pepe, I think that is best, oh i feel like i want to change my mind again and say do him! but let dr bob and nurse pig, nurse janice and patrol bear out first, that's what i say.

Pepe will look better with rizzo out too. rizzo is an older muppet and should be let out first if not the same time.

Zack)Rowlf the, poor Rizzo thought, he didn't even get a painted Nascar, not even with Gonzo,Dog.

King Prawn

Reaction score
YES, YES, YES

A Pepe figure would be great!

And in Series six i thought i'd have to wait till series 10and i was really worried what if the line doesn't get there.

Anyway just in case i havn't made my opinion clear i say yes a thousand times for Pepe.

FER SURE

Reaction score
Ken-

To keep this short I will save from posting my self debate. The answer on my end is NO.

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
To save you some reading, my final vote is YAY!!

I have a sneaking suspicion that I will probably be in the minority here, but I would rather see the classic characters get made BEFORE we see Pepe.

Don't get me wrong -- I love Pepe, and I want him to be made... But I would rather get all of the classics in first. I've waited 25 years to see these figures...

Of course, that opens up a discussion as to WHAT EXACTLY we mean by the classic characters.

By the times Series 6 arrives, we will have:

SERIES 1:
Kermit, Ms. Piggy, Dr. Teeth, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Beaker

SERIES 2:
Gonzo, Fozzie, Floyd, Crazy Harry, Animal

SERIES 3:
Rowlf, Scooter, Lew Zealand, Zoot, Swedish Chef

SERIES 4:
Sam, Janice, Link Hogthrob, Dr. Strangepork, First Mate Piggy

SERIES 5:
Gonzo w/ Camilla, Beauregard, Newsman, Statler, Koozebane Kermit

That really does cover many, many of the classics. I assume that Series 6 will then have to include Waldorf (to go with Statler...) But who else is missing? For me, Vet's Hospital is a MUST!! But as most of the classics have been touched on, I guess Pepe could surface in Series 6... OKAY I AM CHANGING MY VOTE TO YAY FOR PEPE!!!

How about this for Series 6?

Nurse Piggy
Nurse Janice
Waldorf
Pepe
Playset with Rowlf as Dr. Bob

And then get back to characters like Marvin Suggs, Uncle Deadly, Pops, and Mahna Mahna in for Series 7 & 8.

Travis

MM-III

Reaction score
I don't think a muppet introduced less than a few years ago should take precedence over classic characters. But if you ever do a movie line... then obviously, he should be in it.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Ken,

Im not too sure about this...
Although i do love Pepe, i also love my Classic Muppets.

Who would go in his place if he DIDNT get made ?

I would definetely buy it if it was made tho !

see ay

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
I am flip-flopping...

I agree with everyone that Pepe should NOT be made before the classic characters; however, as I pointed out in my earlier post, there are not that many major cassic characters left who will most likely ever achieve "figure-hood."

It's not like Palisades was proposing putting Pepe in Series 2, before Rowlf...

Furthermore, I think that Pepe could potentially ensure that the line goes a bit further. Whether we like it or not, Pepe is currently more recognizeable than -- oh say, Marvin Suggs or Uncle Deadly. So, stick Pepe in Series 6. I predict that he will sell REALLY well -- just look at the number of people CONTINUALLY asking for Pepe Merchandise. If he does well, it extends the line and ensures a 7th Series... And then you continue with the classic, more obscure characters.

Okay, I will stick with my original vote of YAY...