Do you want a Pepe figure in series 6?

In what series would you like to see a Pepe figure made?

• I want Pepe in series 6 and bump a classic character

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • I would rather have a classic character in series 6

Votes: 35 60.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bw0000

Reaction score
I think he should come after series 6. I would buy it then. You've got to do Rizzo before Pepe.

Gonzo

Reaction score
I would rather have more classic characters before Pepe...if it gets to the point that we're looking at the extreme background characters, then sure, bring in Pepe and maybe some others...but I sure don't think he should be made before Statler, Waldorf, Rizzo, etc.

Quinnnnnnnnn

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Smig,

Great idea, then we could get the Muppets Tonight, Jim Henson Hour, New Fox series Muppets in a set as well !

What do you think Ken ?

See ya

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya Ken!

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE a Pepe figure, however only if the classic character being bumped is a re-paint.

Except if it's Patrol Bear, then I choose Patrol Bear over Pepe.

It's redundant to say, but I think Pepe is a great figure release only if it doesn't knock out an unproduced classic figure, but no problem if it knocks out a repaint!

Did that make sense, or did I just go Dr. Seuss on you all?

FOZ

pezbalubah

Reaction score
The new line idea is good, it wouldn't be right to have Pepe on a Muppet Show card. The "Jim Henson's Muppets line" maybe could include: Bean Bunny, Waldo C. Graphic, Sal and Johnny Fiama, Clifford, Dr. Phil Van Neuter, Andy and Randy and maybe some characters from specials like Emmet Otter (which would probably be a really good Xmas seller), and maybe Rugby and Mew (and maybe some others) from The Christmas Toy/Secret Life of Toys.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
What I don't think some of you guys are getting from the posts is that Statler and Waldorf would be out before/or at the same time as Pepe anyway. Furthermore, characters like Sweetums and Patrol Bear are not competing for a spot because they will reportedly be in sets.

The only major classic character that would possibly come after Pepe would be Rizzo. Okay, so Pops, Uncle Deadly and hopefully Lips would likely come out later in series 7 or 8, but the only classic characters Pepe would actually bump would be obscure ones so I don't see any problem with it. The point is, that Pepe wouldn't really be taking up a major character's slot. Just wanted to clear that up.

I do think a line of characters representing MT and characters from other projects would be cool - but I don't want to have to wait for some sort of movie line to see them. That idea is cool too, but I'd like to see non-film versions first.

If a more general Muppets series is made or fans would be okay with other characters being released in this series, these are the ones I think should me made in order of importance:
Pepe
Bean
Clifford
Johnny
Sal
Bobo
Van Neuter
Semour
Waldo C. Graphic
Digit
Mulch
(and I don't think Andy and Randy are very popular with most fans so they have been omitted)

scarecroe

Reaction score
My vote is nay. If Pepe gets made, then that opens up the possibility for other non-TMS characters which puts TMS characters in jeopardy of being made.

I *would* like to see Pepe and other newer characsters get made, but not at the expense of other classic characters.

On the other hand, if Pepe really *is* that popular with the general public, it might be good for helping to sell (and continue) the line.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Maybe the Exclusive Pepe could be him in his LJS Uniform?? :smile:

I'd like to have Pepe, but only if it doesn't interfere with a classic character we haven't already got yet.

Wait, that's what I said earlier...

Do you think I'm redundant? Do you think I'm redundant?

FOZ

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Jamie,

Originally posted by frogboy4
These are the ones I think should me made in order of importance:
Pepe
Bean
Clifford
Johnny
Sal
Bobo
Van Neuter
Semour
Waldo C. Graphic
Digit
Mulch
(and I don't think Andy and Randy are very popular with most fans so they have been omitted)
I agree with Andy and Randy, Unless there was NO ONE else then they could come out.

But i would Definetly put Waldo, Digit and Leon from the Jim Henson Hour infront of Muppets like Johnny, Sal, Bobo, Van Neuter and Seymour !

I didnt think anyone even liked Seymour ?!

Maybe we should do some kind of vote or a new thread about the Jim Henson's Muppet's Figure line ?

See ya

ZootandDingo

Reaction score
I'm of the thinking that a Pepe figure would be really cool and I would buy it in a second, but I wouldn't want to see a classic character get pushed back because of him.

Maybe if characters like Lips, Rizzo, Pops, Marvin Suggs, and Uncle Deadly were confirmed and firmly set in stone in a certain assortment, then I would probably have a different attitude toward Pepe. But as of right now, I wouldn't want to take a chance and assume, ya know?

Now, if Pepe was offered as a mail-away with like four Series 6 proofs-of-purchase (and I mean just a Pepe figure in a plastic baggie, no accessories or anything), then I would be all for that....but that would mean Palisades would have to break its rule on exclusive characters.