1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Doc Hog or Doc Hopper?

Discussion in 'Bear in the Big Blue House' started by DanDanStrawberry, Dec 4, 2004.

1. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

Arrows pointing towards big yellow apples eating everyone's toes while dancing atop a telephone pole wearing a towel and watching it...you know?

Woah, what's happened to the dignity of this thread! Sam Wagle would be appauled! Wot's a wagle?? I meant Eagle!!
  2. Uncle deadly

Uncle deadly New Member

'Is nothing sacred' :attitude:
  3. SweetBippy

SweetBippy New Member

nevermind...im a n00b and am just geting used to this...
  4. mupitz

mupitz New Member

I kept focussing on Boss Hogg from the Dukes of Hazard. But no, I don't think it's a Doc Hopper reference. I once had a pet frog I named Doc Hopper. :D
  5. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

Better than naming it Frogger, I guess. :)
  6. mupitz

mupitz New Member

There were two of them, I named them Doc Hopper and Dr. Beckett, LOL.
  7. DanDanStrawberry

As Alanis Morissette (who defines fabulousness) once said...

Isn't it Ironic? Don't you think!!

Do you get it? Cos it's ironic that....the frog....and....Hopper.....and....never mind! I'll go back to sleep!!! Hey, Hellgar! Did you swallow my pillow?
  8. mupitz

mupitz New Member

Tutter, it was supposed to be ironic. A lot of people had to have it explained to them. And no one understood the Dr. Beckett reference. :confused:
  9. GonzoLeaper

GonzoLeaper Well-Known Member

Quantum Leap!

No one's familiar with Sam Beckett, the author of that great play, "Waiting for Godot"? (Not that I've ever seen it or anything.) Or even Dr. Sam Beckett, the scientist who's Leaping through time, putting right what once went wrong and hoping that his next Leap will be the Leap home? The main character on Quantum Leap? Well, I am shocked! :mad: :)

;)
  10. mupitz

mupitz New Member

Gonzoleaper you are the only person EVER who I didn't have to 1 explain who Dr. Samuel Beckett was or that it was fitting cause he leaps and so do FROGS! :)

I knew this forum was the place for me!
  11. DanDanStrawberry

Still dont get it!