Doctor Who SPOILERS thread

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Since a new season has just started I figured it was high time that someone started a thread for this. There is a Doctor Who thread already but that one was only for general disscussions rather than spoilers. So feel free to talk about any specific episode you want in as much detail as you want.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
WARNING! SERIES 9 SPOILERS AHEAD. ALL OF THESE SPOILERS ARE UNMARKED. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I Really liked last weeks episode,The Girl Who Died. I thought Maisie Williams did a great job as Ashildr although she felt a bit underused. I also liked that it seemed Clara had a bit more to do in this episode,she's been feeling a bit neglected as well. Twelve and Clara's relationship has warmed up considerably since Series 8 and his concern for her in this episode and Under the Lake was really sweet. But my favorite part of the episode was the explanation of why Twelve has the same face as Caecilius from The Fires of Pompeii.It was a simple explanation but somehow it was so fitting to his character.
Overall I give the episode an 9/10 it wasn't perfect but it was pretty darn close!