Does Animal care most about his friends or himself?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I have been donig some reseacrch on this qustion. It seems to me that Anamial is a very protected part of tthe Muppet team. He saved everyons life in TMM and saved Gonzo and Camila in TMTM. So this is trobling me i think that he really cares about his friends and would be the only one that could really do anything about certain things. He is crazy sure but he deep down i think loves his job and his friends why he even huged Scooter in TMTM Thats a really big step for somone who you would think love to take a bite out of you.

So what do you all think this is somthing inresting i was thinking of to escape the reall world for a least a day :halo:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I would agree that Animal really cares about his friends. You make some good points here. Animal is one of those "id" Muppets, so I would say that his emotions are a lot closer to the surface. He's probably not the type to keep any feelings bottled up inside, whether they are crazy feelings or sensitive feelings. So he's pretty expressive in a lot of ways, just acting on his feelings. Somebody like that, I think, would be pretty protective of his friends.

:halo:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Note to moderator... rename this thread... It's hard to tell what it is by the name.

Yes. Animal does care and has feelings, though they usually are burried deep because of his personality. He's a wild man, but he has feelings too. that's what makes him so facinating.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Animal has as big a heart as any of the other Muppets do.

Drtooth

Reaction score
With the exceptions of J.P. Grosse, Uncle Deadly, and the MTI pirates... to name a few...

tiggie0686

Reaction score
Yeah, Animal does care. It never really occured to me that he didn't. Either way, Animal is hilarious!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Drtooth said:
Note to moderator... rename this thread... It's hard to tell what it is by the name.
Done. :smile:

Thijs

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
With the exceptions of J.P. Grosse, Uncle Deadly, and the MTI pirates... to name a few...
I have sympathy for JP Grosse since I heard him singing:smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Thanks Phil sometimes i have troble thinking of good titles but my points uslay have good meanings most of the time . and the fact that it was really late whe i wrote this, and like Secret Squrel asked me to i have bee really working on my spelling so thanks guys . :crazy:

Oh theres one does crazy harry care at all about his friends or does he just care about blowing stuff up.

jediX

Reaction score
I think Harry just enjoys explosions. There never really was much, if any, character development in him. Kaboom.

As for Animal, he's just a fun-loving party guy ("Noooog! Nooooog!") that has a sweet heart inside. I can't recall what movie this happened in, but I think it's Manhattan. Animal says something like "Kermit go bye-bye?" Clarly through this he demonstrates his compassion for his friends. He can have fun when he wants, he can chase after his "Wooooomaaaaaaaaaan", and he can be just as caring as the rest of them.

As a side note, what species do you think Animal is, anyway? It's relatively easy to determine what most Muppets are, but I've never been sure what ol' Animal is.