Does anybody here shampoo their hair?

radionate

Reaction score
I sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo want to make a joke right now. But I won't.

I use herbal essance. I like smelling like fruit. Like Jamie said, it keeps the confusion down.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
See now I have really, really long hair. And if I don't repeat, it gets all oily and stringy and just gross (actually, at the end of the day my hair gets that way. But if I don't repeat, then it's like that all day)...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I don't repeat. Then again, I'm only supposed to wash my hair every other day with the style I have. Can't always do that. I usually wash it more often.

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Boober_Baby
But I must admit, one of my top priorities in a boyfriend is that he must smell nice. And by nice, I don't mean pile on the cologne or any of those "manly" scents, but just a nice "Hey! I just came out of the shower and I smell zestfully clean!" smell. Are you feeling me here?
crystal clear Debo!

I am astonished how people like that 'manly' smell...Im with you, a nice zestfully clean/or no smell at all is sublime. Then again, girls automatically have a nice smell with their shampoos or whatever^_^

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Actually all joking aside and being serious now, i know your personality and 'look' and thinking about it, you would seriously be perfect for presenting infomercials - you should look into it - call QVC or something !

You are onto something here, and I have an "in" at QVC... finders fee! finders fee!

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by FellowWLover
You are onto something here, and I have an "in" at QVC... finders fee! finders fee!
Oi Oi - hands off my finders fee WLover ! I saw him first !

Beneath all that hair there be a TV star !

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
I am astonished how people like that 'manly' smell...Im with you, a nice zestfully clean/or no smell at all is sublime.
Well, girls like guys, and guys like to be guys. Makes sense to me. lol :stick_out_tongue:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
"Infomercial Byron"

Yo Jessica, you get me a connection with QVC, and you just may get a finder's fee!!

Really!

You may!

:smile:

And don't worry Luke, since it was originally your idea, you'll get a li'l some'in', too... :wink:

"Oh--oh my goodness---can we get the camera on this?"