Does Anybody Know Paul and Michael?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Greetings from the Count! There's something that I wanted to ask about after seeing the latest episode of Sesame Street Unpaved. This was probably the fifth episode in the Hawaiian vacation episodes. There was a sketch with two live human characters named Paul and Michael. Can't say for sure because of my visual condition, but it seems that Paul wanted to cook dinner while Michael kept juggling and playing with all the ingredients. Finally, they ended up making Paul & Michael's Pickle Chicken Fricassee. My question is, do any of you guys remember these characters? If so, then please provide the following:
1 Names of the actors who played these roles.
2 Description of what these characters looked like.
3 Wardrobe they wore, including all the pieces of clothing and coloration of those pieces of clothing.
4 Any other details pertinent to obtaining a complete description of these characters.
Please respond ASAP to these requests, cause I'd like to add these two to my master Muppet Listing upon confirmation of both characters' identities. Thanks for your help and promptness, and have a good day.