Does anyone else do this?

P

Princeton

There was this one episode of FR where Wembly can't decide which side of the bed to get up on. His resoning is "You've gotta get up on the right side if you wanna start the day right!" Well, no matter how groggy I am in the morning, I *always* make sure to get up on the right side. And all because of Wembly! So, am I the only one who does this?

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I normally sleep on my right side and I wake up on my right side. But I don't do this on pourpose it's the way I am I suppose. It seems like my right side dominates my left and I do more things with my right side than my left.
I went to an art class once and my teacher said to me. People who use their right hand more than their left means that their right side of their braine is domenateing their laft. A lot of very artstic and creative people think with the right side of their braine.

Skye

Reaction score
Brian, it's funny that you should ask this question because I was just doing some stuff over by my bed, and thinking about this exact same thing. I thought it was so cute when Wembley said that, and I had never heard it before. But no, I don't do it, and there are two reasons for that. One: I hate having to get up in the morning, so I just roll out of bed any way I can. And two: the right side of my bed is against the wall, so getting up on that side would prove to be slightly difficult. :big_grin: Like zeldazipple, I also do most things with my right side, though. So because of that and because I think it's just adorable, if I could get up on the right side of bed, I might.

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
I always get out of bed on the left side because the right side is against the wall. To be honest I have never given it much thought. But than again, I'm not the most alert during the morning time.