Does anyone else remember this?

fozziefan

Reaction score
Hi

I have a really fuzzy memory of a classic Sesame Street moment, and I was wondering if one of you guys could help me out. All I remember about it was that the count came into Hooper's Store and asked Mr. Hooper for some eggs. He counted the eggs in the cartons and if I remember correctly somehow they all ended up getting broken. Like I said this is a very faint memory and I might have the details wrong. Mr. Hooper died when I was only 3 or 4 so it might not even have been with him but I think it was. Can any of you guys help me out with this? It's been bugging me for a long time!

Thanks!

fozziefan :smile:

MuppetDude

Reaction score
An illustrated version appears in "The Sesame Street Treasury: Volume 12". I don't know if it ever appeared on the show, but in the "comic" he uses the carton (and pipe cleaners) to make toy animals.

fozziefan

Reaction score
Thanks for the info! :smile: Not too long ago, I was watching my copy of the Muppets Anniversary special from back in the 80s, and when they talked about Sesame Street, they showed a one or two second clip from what I think was this scene. They were playing the theme song over it so there was no sound. It was the Count laughing, lightening, etc and it kinda looked like he was in the store but I'm not sure. Anyhow, that's what kinda started jogging my memory that I'd maybe seen it before. I have the SS library too, so it's definitely possible that that's where I saw it. Anybody else remember this skit on tv?

fozziefan