1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Does anyone have a Great Muppet Caper Digital Code?

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by RealWonderman, Aug 24, 2014.

1. RealWonderman

RealWonderman Active Member

Hi guys. I hate to ask, but of all the copies of Great Muppet Caper/Treasure Island I purchased, for myself and for gifts, I somehow ended up without a digital copy code...I think I threw it away. I know not everyone uses them, so I was hoping maybe someone has one that is useless to them? PM me please? Thanks!!

2. AKaun6899

AKaun6899 Member

How many copies did you purchase? I don't think that Disney included any code other than Movie Rewards in the Blu-ray, at least that's what I remember from when I bought my copy.

3. RealWonderman

3 total...I guess maybe I didn't miss it, and there just wasn't one then! Thanks!

4. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Well-Known Member

No, the two movie set of GMC and MTI didn't include a digital copy, just the blu-Ray and DVD. The code that was included is points for Disney Movie Rewards and that's it. If you're a member of that and didn't get the code with your purchase of the Blu-Ray set, you can check out the site and they can help you. If you're not, than you're fine.

5. RealWonderman

Thanks!!! :)