1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Does anyone have something like a Fraggle hole?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by BabyScooter, Jul 8, 2006.

1. BabyScooter

BabyScooter New Member

Does anyone have a hole in there house that looks like a fraggle hole?:excited: :smirk:

2. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

Do You????????????????????????????/

3. BabyScooter

BabyScooter New Member

i dont think so do you?:confused:

4. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

Ok this is NOT EXCATLY a Fraggle hole but I'm going to share a cute story releting to theFraggles and a Fraggle hole.
    Back in 1989 I was at the height of my Fraggle Faze.. and my sister came over one summer for month and had brought her 3 children with her ages 8, 5, and 3. I convinced them I had Fraggles in my house. I had a cardboard box under my desk in my bedroom that looked almost excatly like the one Doc had in the series. And I said I have a Fraggle hole behind there. And to prove it I would take radishes and put them behind the box and make it look like A Fraggle had taken a bite out of it. I even had a tape recorder that looked a lot like the one Doc had and I said this used ot belong to Doc. I really had them going for years about that.

Beige Fraggle likes this.
  5. Kimp the Shrimp

Nope i keep my house in good shape, no gaping holes with exposed pipes

6. Fuzzhead

Fuzzhead New Member

No holes in the house, but there was a hole on the edge of my yard that I imagined as a Fraggle hole when I was a kid. I would pretend to be Junior Gorg, and stand over the hole with a bucket to catch them. I was a dork.

FraggleLover130 likes this.
  7. Kimp the Shrimp

I'm glad you said it lol no reallyit's great to have an imaginaton when you little

8. ILuVERNIE

ILuVERNIE New Member

i do! at my house there's a little hole shaped ALMOST exactly like the fraggle rock hole. and um, it's pretty amazing!

9. Faylo

Faylo Member

Hahaha, I wish I had a Fraggle hole in my house.. I'm currently at my friends' house and they have a hole in the wall and I immediately shouted "FRAGGLES!" haha. They just stared at me and nodded their heads. :p

10. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

Yea... i had a hole on my wall.. it was a little too high for the fraggles... although it was not for some rats... so yea that got cemented in... when my aunt was remodeling her house, in the basment they had made a hold because they were expanding their basment as well, and i pretended to be a fraggle and go through it and pretend to be in Fraggle Rock...

OH! SNAP! i just remembered a few houses back... i had a tunnel and it was all crappy... had that cave effect. i loved it, thinkin i was a fraggle.

11. zns

zns Well-Known Member

Do you have a picture of it? I'd like to see it.

12. ILuVERNIE

ILuVERNIE New Member

i'm gonna go fraggle hunting later this week!!

13. jacobsnchz

jacobsnchz Active Member

Ernie101 is the one with the mouth!!! :p

14. Kimp the Shrimp

ok that is stupid

15. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

I got a triangular-shaped hole, like the one in Doc's workshop, in our barn... when you go into our barn, there's three different rooms on your left, and on the third one, way at the end of the barn, on the bottom right side, there's the hole. Neat, huh?

16. jacobsnchz

jacobsnchz Active Member

Ernie 101 :boo:

17. Gobo_Tron2

Gobo_Tron2 Member

My friend's hotel had this loose floorboard that led to a narrow passageway. It ran all the way from one end of the hotel to the other. When we shined a flashlight down the tunnel, we couldn't see the other end. It just disappeared into darkness. Something about it just screamed Fraggles.

As it turned out, the tunnel was built by the Underground Railroad peeps.

18. What's that all about?

19. Gobo_Tron2

Gobo_Tron2 Member

My guess is... *coughtrollcough*

20. Jackie

Jackie New Member

And when are we going to update Behind The Wall? ;)