Does anyone have something like a Fraggle hole?

BabyScooter

Reaction score
Does anyone have a hole in there house that looks like a fraggle hole?:excited: :smirk:

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Ok this is NOT EXCATLY a Fraggle hole but I'm going to share a cute story releting to theFraggles and a Fraggle hole.
Back in 1989 I was at the height of my Fraggle Faze.. and my sister came over one summer for month and had brought her 3 children with her ages 8, 5, and 3. I convinced them I had Fraggles in my house. I had a cardboard box under my desk in my bedroom that looked almost excatly like the one Doc had in the series. And I said I have a Fraggle hole behind there. And to prove it I would take radishes and put them behind the box and make it look like A Fraggle had taken a bite out of it. I even had a tape recorder that looked a lot like the one Doc had and I said this used ot belong to Doc. I really had them going for years about that.

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
No holes in the house, but there was a hole on the edge of my yard that I imagined as a Fraggle hole when I was a kid. I would pretend to be Junior Gorg, and stand over the hole with a bucket to catch them. I was a dork.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Fuzzhead said:
No holes in the house, but there was a hole on the edge of my yard that I imagined as a Fraggle hole when I was a kid. I would pretend to be Junior Gorg, and stand over the hole with a bucket to catch them. I was a dork.
I'm glad you said it lol no reallyit's great to have an imaginaton when you little

ILuVERNIE

Reaction score
i do! at my house there's a little hole shaped ALMOST exactly like the fraggle rock hole. and um, it's pretty amazing!

Faylo

Reaction score
Hahaha, I wish I had a Fraggle hole in my house.. I'm currently at my friends' house and they have a hole in the wall and I immediately shouted "FRAGGLES!" haha. They just stared at me and nodded their heads. :stick_out_tongue:

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Yea... i had a hole on my wall.. it was a little too high for the fraggles... although it was not for some rats... so yea that got cemented in... when my aunt was remodeling her house, in the basment they had made a hold because they were expanding their basment as well, and i pretended to be a fraggle and go through it and pretend to be in Fraggle Rock...

OH! SNAP! i just remembered a few houses back... i had a tunnel and it was all crappy... had that cave effect. i loved it, thinkin i was a fraggle.