1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

Does anyone have something like a Fraggle hole?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by BabyScooter, Jul 8, 2006.

1. BabyScooter

BabyScooter New Member

I don't know lol!

2. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

My house doesn't have any holes, but my grandma's does and in the basement...just behind some pipes and a few boxes, there is a hole akin to the Fraggle Rock hole that just oozes Fraggle. And ironically, when I was little, my grandma had a dog that was like Sprocket in attitude (always excited, always barking, and always ready for some adventure). Too bad he died, for he was fun to be around.

3. Davina

Davina Member

we haven't got any hole like this at the moment.. but.. hubby and I have discussed putting some in... we'd love to have some really good fraggle and/or doozer replicas so we could mock up a good fraggle hole

then again, we'd also like a really good dark crystal battle crystal and blades... so we could weird friends out :)

4. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Well, now I know better and I know that it didn't look anything like a fraggle hole, but in our old house there was a tremendous hole in the baseboard, which I imagined was at about the level of the fraggle hole. For that reason, I always pictured the workshop to look like the room where our hole was located, which I now know also was wrong. Oh, by the way so no one gets confused, I am visually impaired, so I've never actually "seen" any of Fraggle Rock.

5. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

We don't have any holes anywhere in this older/newer house but i've always wanted to have one. There was this old stump in the back of our old house that had a hole in it. Now before i used to think of this as a Gorg's old tree that leads to the fraggles i used to make it seem that Bugs Bunny lived in there but after that i would think that Fraggles would come out and find stuff around our backyard and use it to make their lives easier.

I used to make my own Fraggle caves with boxes and card tables. Pretty cool i think....back in the day. :excited:

6. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

'Tis interesting to see how we incorporate our love of Fraggles into our lives.

7. MokeynSprocket

MokeynSprocket New Member

The more Fraggle holes, the higher the property value!

8. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

sounds good to me!

(Starts punching fragle holes in the walls of his new house.)

I really hope your right.

9. Erine81981

Bumping the post.

Anyone have any stories about always wanting a Fraggle hole in your own home or do you have any holes around your house. Let use know.

10. Iscah

Iscah Active Member

(I really enjoyed reading through this!)

My auntie's previous house was pretty old and it had a hole in the corner of the bathroom floor. (A floorboard must have snapped and the lino was sinking in. You couldn't see anything through it, just darkness.) Absolutely the perfect kind of thing for a Fraggle-hole, though I hadn't seen the show at the time. If I had, I would have been pretty firmly convinced!

11. Erine81981

Well everytime I either see some kinda of hole in anywhere by the side of the road on an old house or building I always think of Fraggles. Same with if I see an old garbage can, I think of a grouch or Oscar coming out and saying "GET LOST!"

12. Quazimoto

Quazimoto Active Member

I've always wanted a Fraggle Hole in my home. Unfortunately, I live with my parents and they've never seemed real keen on the idea of knocking an actual hole in the wall of our house (silly creatures for sure). So, I did the next best thing and painted one behind my bedroom door...

[​IMG]

13. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I've seen something like a Fraggle Hole at work before. I often joked that it is one.

14. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

That is so cool! Hopefully one day some Fraggles will make their way through there, lol.

15. FraggleLover130

FraggleLover130 Active Member

I wish I did! Although I feel like I might end up with my head stuck in it one day, looking for Fraggles...

16. Beige Fraggle

Beige Fraggle Member

When I was a kid (mid to late 80's) I lived in a house with a cypress or juniper type bush beside the front gate, which rested on a small incline. If you leaned down to peer through a particular gap in the branches, you could see the main trunk of the bush with what looked like a tunnel on each side, like a forked path. Both paths went down over the little incline just past the place where they forked, making them look like tunnels leading downward to somewhere unknown.

Sometimes I liked to pretend one or both paths led to Fraggle Rock, and sometimes I liked to pretend both paths led to different parts of the Labyrinth*, with one of them possibly leading straight to the castle at the center of the Labyrinth.

*Referring to Jim Henson's Labyrinth, as if you didn't know. :p