Does anyone need Shifty Eye Sam?

Beth C

Reaction score
Well, series 8 is at my local EB games. They had 2 shifty eye sams on the rack last night.

Anyone need one?

Just thought I'd check befoe they disappear!

~Beth C

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I do! I do! :smile:

Could pay ya real quick through PayPal too! I've got great eBay feedback under the ID miss_lucienda (wife's account I use for toys!), and I traded successfully with MC member BornBlue a couple months ago.

Please let me know if you can do this, and thanks for the opportunity as my Suncoast seems to be newly stupid.

:smile:

Beth C

Reaction score
Ok, if you are willing to paypal the cost+shipping $8.99+tax+shipping(I'm guessing about $5) to Trekie386@aol.com I'll run to the mall to pick it up. You will also have to let me know where to send it!

~Beth C

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Hooray for Beth C.! I just sent the cash, and my address is in the e-mail that you'll get. Thanks a whole bunch! :smile: :smile: :smile:
-Anthony

Beth C

Reaction score
Ok I got Sam today. I'll try to get him in the mail tomorrow, but it might be more like tues before i can hit the post office. I'll do my best to get him on his way!

Now that store has only one left.

I'm just glad to help another collector out!

~Beth C

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Hooray! You are the best! Thanks again, so very much! I can rest easy now, got all the series 8 I wanted.

BTW, who's your favorite Muppet(s)?

Anthony

Beth C

Reaction score
Kermit, Piggy and Rowlf!

Those are my top 3, followed by Robin, Beaker, and Fozzie.

I'm so far behind on figures, I don't even try to look anymore.

~Beth C

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
He arrived today!

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!

Beth C., you are the BEST! I can't thank you enough. He's perfect! It pays to have another collector pick out a figure! :smile:

I owe ya one!

~Anthony

Beth C

Reaction score
KermieBaby47 said:
He arrived today!

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!

Beth C., you are the BEST! I can't thank you enough. He's perfect! It pays to have another collector pick out a figure! :smile:

I owe ya one!

~Anthony
I'm glad to see he arrived safe and sound. It makes me feel good inside to know I helped someone get that fig they were just missing. :smile: Better it go to a collector than someone who is just going to mark up the price and sell it on Ebay!

Enjoy!

~Beth C

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
EEEEEEEK! I could never sell him! :wink:

He's the one I opened y'know, keeping regular Sam I ordered from OMGCNFO to have MIP. Might have to visit Suncoast again to see if they have any, so's I can get a Shifty to keep MIP also!

Thanks again!