1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Does anyone remember?

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by statler&waldorf, Jul 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. statler&waldorf

statler&waldorf New Member

Teenie Weenie Little Superguy.

He as a little guy that was on a glass. And he went around the kitchen and had little adventures. No one i talk to remembers it and they all think I'm crazy. And my mom vaguely remembers it. It was one of my favorite SS skits, and I was hoping someone here remembered it. Please help
  2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Teenie little superguy
    Pops right out before your eye
    he's no bigger than your tumb
    "Snap your fingers,
    here I come"

Uh..vaugly.

He was last seen a season or two ago. I just loved that guy! Remember the one where this girl wanted a pet spoon ("either that or a pet can-opener")

And were a different girl was riding on an egg beater and sings "The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain!"

Gosh how I missed them!

You can't tell a hero by his size,
    he's just a Teenie little Super Guy

"Oh Yeaaaah!"
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.