1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Does anyone think Fraggle Rock will be mention within the new Muppet movie ?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by mbmfrog, Nov 21, 2011.

1. mbmfrog

mbmfrog Active Member

I know it's a long shot, but given it recent return to Television...does anyone think that "Fraggle Rock" will be mentioned in the new Muppet movie ? :coy:
  2. Bannanasketch

Bannanasketch Active Member

The Muppets and Fraggle Rock are owned by two completely seperate companies, so it's highly unlikely that it'll even get mentioned.
  3. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

It could be mentioned...
    I have seen the movie, hadn't noticed anything but there might have been, becuase Jim Henson Company did help with this movie and they designed the Jason Segal Muppet
  4. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

It's not impossible--look at Who Framed Roger Rabbit?--but I'd call it vanishingly unlikely.
  5. KirbTreelo05

KirbTreelo05 Active Member

Never thought about it...perhaps! I hope they make some sort of reference to other Muppet-related shows or movies. That would be nice. :D
  6. That would be nice. I'm hopeful that if this movie does well, the fraggle rock movie would get jump started again. Even though they are different companies, it would show that there is still a market for it