1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Does Mokey like Boober?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by baby sinclair, Sep 2, 2002.

1. baby sinclair

baby sinclair New Member

Mokey acts like she has a crush on boober look she sticks up for him all the time. She thinks he's so brave and things and she always hugs on him. Or are they just good freinds. What would there baby's look like . EEEW YUCK!
  2. Sidebottom

Sidebottom Member

I dunno... Mokey kind of does that to everybody.

Now, how about Gobo and Red? :D That idea seemed to have been pretty much ditched after the first season.

And whatever happened to Lou, anyway? Mokey mentioned her name in "Playing Till It Hurts", and she appeared in the background in a few episodes -- she even had a line in "Manny's Land of Carpets" and "Fraggle Wars", although her voice was completely different than it was in "We Love You, Wembley".

And how could I forget Boober and Tosh?

Food for thought. Ciao,
    -Sidebottom
  3. Sir Didymus

Sir Didymus New Member

Who is sidebottum? Is he one of the fraggles? I downloaded a song called "A guy like me" on a music program of ours, and it says the song is sung by Boober and sidebottum. Who is he? I wish I could see more Fraggle episodes! I have only seen two episodes, and I love the show!

Didymus
  4. Yo Didymus, Sidebottom is that part of Boober which LOVES fun, mayhem, merriment, fetstivity, jokes---pretty much all the stuff Boober's "against".

He comes "out" of Boober (literally) in a few episodes. :)
  5. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

I dunno if its really fair to say any Fraggle "likes" another Fraggle as more than a mutual love that all the Fraggles share. I mean even when Wembley makes a little girlfriend in "We Love You, Wembley," they still just like eachother in that Fraggle love. And in anycase the truth is...Everyone Loves Cantus. (ok throw tomatos whenever your ready).

In addition, Sidebottom is very awesome..both the Fraggle and the poster :) Fun most definitely is Here to Stay.

-Matt
  6. Joggy

Joggy Member

Many people feel there was something going on between Mokey and Gobo...
  7. Yep... :) And many different people feel many different things, lol.
  8. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Quite right...I feel like an apple danish myself. I'm going to go have one right now. :D

-Matt
  9. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

There is only 5 main Fraggles, so sadly one gets left out(My fave Wembley) but...it would stand to reason Gobo and Red, and Boober and Mokey if 'couples' were ever to happen.

Cory
    *who has fond memories of spending endless hours in walden book store circa mid to late 80's reading FR books*
  10. baby sinclair

baby sinclair New Member

Yeah, but wembly is cool he could find some one.
  11. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Wembley did find someone...her name was Lou Fraggle, and she was his sweetheart in episode 13, "We Love You Wembley." She was very cool.

Why can't they help me for a change?! :D

-Matt
  12. Not necessarily...there are lots of people (me included) who wouldn't quite agree with that. ;)
  13. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

What people aren't realizing is that Cantus is the one the ladies want! If he wanted to, he'd just ride through the Rock, play his pipe a bit, and every female fraggle would be following him. So no Boober and Mokey, no Red and Gobo...just All chicks and Cantus.

No No, Let Me be Your Song baby...

:D hehe

-Matt
  14. baby sinclair

baby sinclair New Member

Is cantus a fraggle he is quite large.
  15. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Yes Cantus is very much a Fraggle. He's not really so large as he is tall, or at least taller than the other Fraggles. I think he is just a tad taller than Mokey. This is because the pantomime puppets are always a bit taller, being they have longer, more realistic arms. This is true in any Muppet performance (Cookie Monster is taller than the other hand puppets on Sesame Street, Rowlf is taller than Kermit, etc.).

-Matt
  16. Wait a minute---

Are you sayin' that I'm a pantomime puppet?!

:eek:

(Man, this changes everything...)
  17. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

No...you're a Byron. Mokey is a pantamime puppet. :D hehe. Don't worry, Janice is still a good ol' hand puppet, enjoy her until the Mokey shock sinks in...

This is why my friend, Cantus must be with Mokey. They must spawn pantamime Fraggle children to keep the race alive. Kinda like "Like Water for Chocolate"....okay, so its nothing like it...nevermind...

-Matt
  18. Yeah...like, we don't even know for sure how they mate or reproduce!

And I still hold out hope for both her and Janice...

;)
  19. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

That is quite true...it sucks that you already set eyes on the Hot Muppets..(LoL). I'm sorry though..I'm going to have to keep myself in the running for Mokey...its destiny there..:)

-Matt
  20. Sorry, pally...

she's MINE.

Really.

She is.