Does Mokey like Boober?

baby sinclair

Reaction score
Mokey acts like she has a crush on boober look she sticks up for him all the time. She thinks he's so brave and things and she always hugs on him. Or are they just good freinds. What would there baby's look like . EEEW YUCK!

Sidebottom

Reaction score
I dunno... Mokey kind of does that to everybody.

Now, how about Gobo and Red? :big_grin: That idea seemed to have been pretty much ditched after the first season.

And whatever happened to Lou, anyway? Mokey mentioned her name in "Playing Till It Hurts", and she appeared in the background in a few episodes -- she even had a line in "Manny's Land of Carpets" and "Fraggle Wars", although her voice was completely different than it was in "We Love You, Wembley".

And how could I forget Boober and Tosh?

Food for thought. Ciao,
-Sidebottom

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Who is sidebottum? Is he one of the fraggles? I downloaded a song called "A guy like me" on a music program of ours, and it says the song is sung by Boober and sidebottum. Who is he? I wish I could see more Fraggle episodes! I have only seen two episodes, and I love the show!

Didymus

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Yo Didymus, Sidebottom is that part of Boober which LOVES fun, mayhem, merriment, fetstivity, jokes---pretty much all the stuff Boober's "against".

He comes "out" of Boober (literally) in a few episodes. :smile:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
I dunno if its really fair to say any Fraggle "likes" another Fraggle as more than a mutual love that all the Fraggles share. I mean even when Wembley makes a little girlfriend in "We Love You, Wembley," they still just like eachother in that Fraggle love. And in anycase the truth is...Everyone Loves Cantus. (ok throw tomatos whenever your ready).

In addition, Sidebottom is very awesome..both the Fraggle and the poster :smile: Fun most definitely is Here to Stay.

-Matt

Joggy

Reaction score
Many people feel there was something going on between Mokey and Gobo...

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Quite right...I feel like an apple danish myself. I'm going to go have one right now. :big_grin:

-Matt

beaker

Reaction score
There is only 5 main Fraggles, so sadly one gets left out(My fave Wembley) but...it would stand to reason Gobo and Red, and Boober and Mokey if 'couples' were ever to happen.

Cory
*who has fond memories of spending endless hours in walden book store circa mid to late 80's reading FR books*