1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Does MR have two posable Kermits?

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by Raech, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Raech Member

What are the differences?
  2. Ignohippo Member

No. There's just one.
    Just curious, why do you think there are two?
  3. frogboy4 Inactive Member

No Kermit but Kermit

There is only one Master Replicas Kermit. The photographic and artistic styling skills of the individual Kermit owner determine the outcome of the likeness that you've seen on the web. Also, over time he seems to settle and look even better. I'm sure some Kermits look microscopically better than others, such is the case in mass production, but I don't think that causes a noticeably different outcome. :)
  4. Raech Member

5. Bear Man Member

These are just the same product being sold by two different retailers through Amazon's marketplace. The only difference is price.
  6. frogboy4 Inactive Member

one eats flies
  7. Davina Member

hehe though that does bring up something else I saw over on amazon..

apparently someone is selling replica puppets of our beloved characters over there...
    i am highly suspicious that it's the same guy who was trying to sell them on ebay the last few years.. definatley not something that is likely to be on the up and up unless there's been a license sold that we haven't heard about on here... (doubtful...)

was just about to post a thread about it when i saw this question..
  8. Fozzie Bear Moderator

WOCKA WOCKA!
  9. dwmckim Well-Known Member

...and the other eats fried chicken and pizza.

One has an apartment on Sesame Street and one is based in the swamp.

One has a collar and flippers and the other is bare although occasionally dresses in wigs and red sweaters.

Well okay maybe that last one's not true.
  10. Fozzie Bear Moderator

One also Disco Dances, and has happy feet.