Does Reege have Rage on the Muppets?

BEAR

Reaction score
I don't remember exactly when it was but maybe you can help me out with some information.
A few years ago or so I was watching Live with Regis and...(whoever it was at the time) I think it was Kelly. And she said some to Regis along the lines of how he hates The Muppets. Now I know that Miss Piggy has been on the show recently and they did the Walt Disney Christmas Parade together last year, but does anyone have any info or insight on this. Also I remember Regis as a guest on Rosie once and Elmo popped up from the audience. Regis looked a little annoyed. Is there a reason he "doesn't like Muppets" if at all. Just an interesting thought.

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
That's really odd, I don't see why on earth he would not like the Muppets. How can anyone not like them? It may have been a joke, that's my thought on it. Also Jim Henson appeared on Regis' show with Kermit in 1990. I have it on tape.

BEAR

Reaction score
FISH'N'WOLFE said:
That's really odd, I don't see why on earth he would not like the Muppets. How can anyone not like them? It may have been a joke, that's my thought on it. Also Jim Henson appeared on Regis' show with Kermit in 1990. I have it on tape.

Really?? Oh man, what I would give to see that!

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Yep, I can mail you a copy of it if you like. :smile: Nothing in return needed, just PM or e-mail me if you're interested.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I never actually noticed that, but when I think about it Regis has been fighting with Miss Piggy quite a bit when she's on the show.

I know Kelly likes the Muppets since she's mentioned "Sesame Street" quite often and was on the Elmo's World: Holday Special.

I guess Reege just has a bad attitude towards them. :attitude:

BEAR

Reaction score
FISH'N'WOLFE said:
Yep, I can mail you a copy of it if you like. :smile: Nothing in return needed, just PM or e-mail me if you're interested.

Are you serious? I don't want to burden you in anyway though. I'll PM you about it. That would be amazing though. Thank you!:smile:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Y'know BEAR, I always thought Regis had a problem with the Muppets too! But I don't remember why I felt that way...:confused:
Maybe I saw the same thing you did.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
That's crazy! I don't think regis hates the muppets. Maybe he's acting like he hates them, but in reality I think he likes them

wes

Reaction score
Thats' his Gimmick

That's what Regis does he just Go's off on the people he likes, Ae. Gilman.