1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Don Music

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ice, Jul 10, 2002.

1. Ice New Member

Hello!

So I have a question. I am starting a band and i want to call it Don Music, use his picture and do some covers. But I want to know if there is any legal stuff I would need to do to be honored to use the name?

Oh and I get to be the beat boy! (well im not a boy but ill still call me that Ice the Beat Boy of Don Music!)
  2. gymkatarules New Member

My advice: call your band Don Music because Don Music rocks but don't worry about using pictures and such. If people get it, they get it. You'll be set.

-Chris

P.S.- Mary had a little bicycle/It was painted red as fire/And whenever Mary wanted to take a ride/The bicycle had a flat tire
  3. doctort13 Member

Great name!

Will you play covers of Muppet music?
  4. Ice New Member

Thanks!

I want to do muppet covers but im not sure if the other will.
    And it probably wont sound that good cuz Don Music is an alternitive rap group