Don Music

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
the other day i was watching a sesame street video because my cousin was watching it, and i saw a segment where kermit is interviewing don music and don is trying to come up with an ending for mary had a little lamb, and every time he came up with an ending that he didn't like he hit his head on the piano! poor guy.......but he finally did come up with an ending but by that time, the song was not marry had a little lamb, it had different lyrics to it...

ryan

SillyRed

Reaction score
"Mary had a Bicycle" They also play that on Muppet Central Radio.

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
the video was Sing Yourself Silly, and its the only Don Music clip that can be seen today (unless your watching Sesame Street Unpaved)

Gonzo

Reaction score
My trampy girlfriend in highschool said that Don Music and Rowlf were two of the biggest reasons she ever started playing the piano...and she's an excellent pianist.

I think the other one was Schroeder. She's was very influenceable.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnn

Clean Gultch

Reaction score
They had a Don Music skit on Plaza Sesamo. It was his rendition of Old McDonald I beleive. and there was also one on Sesame Park with his rendition of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Clean Gultch

Reaction score
Oh sorry i meant a long time ago. It might still be on though. I heard somewhere its on weekends at 6 or 630am but i only watch Plaza Sesamo on weekends. Actually, theyve played a scene from Sesame Park on Plaza Sesamo!

Gonzo

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Is she available?
She's ALWAYS available...no matter who (or what) she's with at the time.

Yeeeeech.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnn