Done

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Hey yal, Kay here and before I start posting, I need to let you guys know that I will have charaters popping in as the story comes along, and I will try to have longer chapters in this one. In this story, their movie, "MUPPETS MOST WANTED" IS NOW IN THEATERS! Kermit and Piggy broke up after a huge arguement about Constantine and Kermit starts to regret everything that he had done to hurt her. He wants her back.

CHAPTER ONE IS COMING SOON!

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter one- the most important in my life...gone!

Constantine took Piggy's hand and they walked downstairs. He smiled evily at Kermit, who was watching the whole thing. Elise and Jazzy walked to Kermit. "Are you ok?" Elise asked. "Do you want me to hurt him?" Jazzy asked. "No and what?" he asked.

Constantine and Piggy kissed on the couch, but Kermit sheded a tear. "I need you now." Kermit whispered. "Kermit, you're ok?" Piggy asked. "Fine." he lied. "Good." Constantine said, "Now she can be with the one really loves her. Me." "What's your problem?" Piggy asked. "MY PROBLEM IS THAT THAT FROG STOLE YOU AWAY FROM ME!" Kermit screamed. "You said that you don't love me." she said.

FLASHBACK
"What is the deal with you?" Piggy asked. "CONSTANTINE KEEPS ON KISSING YOU IN YOUR TRAILER!" Kermit screamed. "WE'RE JUST FRIENDS!" she snapped back. "FINE, I NEVER REALLY LOVED YOU!" he screamed. She stared at him. "Pig-" "Don't, we're done!" she stopped him and ran out crying, "WAIT!" he tried to get her back.

END OF FLASHBACK
"I'm sorry." Kermit cried and ran off. "WAIT!" Elise and Jazzy both said.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter two-Broken down

Leah took her phone and looked at a text. "Great." she said. Zoot turned her around and they shared a kiss.
~~~

Kermit burried his face into his hands and cried as Jazzy and Elise conforted him. "I love her so much." he cried, "I need her back." "I know." Elise said, rubbing his back. "She'll come back." Jazzy told him. "Can I be alone?" he asked. The two girls left and he bawled.
~~~~

A few hours later, Piggy felt a hand on her shoulder. Constantine. "Come, we need to talk." She followed him to the hallway.

"Look, we need to break up." Piggy told him, "I still have feelings for K-" POW! SLAM! She's on the ground. "Good." Constantine said and kicked her in the facem causing her to bleed. He walked away, leaving her crying.

Kermit walked in the hallway and saw her. He slid down to her. "What happened?" he asked. She lifted up her face and took a deep breath. "Constantine." she told him, "I broke up with him and he did this." He got a wet rag and rubbed the blood off of her face. She smiled at him. Then, he took her to his room and locked the door.

They sat down on the bed. "I was going to break up with him yesterday, but I didn't know how." she said, "Yea, I was crazy at first-" He stopped her with a hungry kiss. He pulled back. "I'm sorry." he told her, "I didn't mean it." He ran out the door.

Kermit sat on the couch and sighed. "Kermin, what's up?" Pepe asked. "I kissed Piggy." Kermit replied, "She broke up with him and he kicked the life out of her." "Why did you kiss her?" the king prawn asked. "I don't know." the frog told him.

Constantine pinned Leah to the wall and kissed her. She pulled back and ran off, and Zoot didn't like that. POW! The frog is on the ground. "STAY AWAY FROM HER!" Zoot screamed and left.

Elise and Elise helped Piggy with her makeup. "I want it off." Piggy said, "All of the makeup off." "Are you sure?" Jazzy asked. She nodded and they started removing her makeup.

"I love Piggy!" Kermit exclaimed, "NOTHING WILL KEEP ME AWAY FROM MY LOVE FOR HER, NOBODY!"

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter three-Constantine's new girl

Constantine took Mandy to the screening room. "So, what's up with Kermit?" she asked. "He's ticked off at me." he replied.
~~~
Kermit went to Piggy's room and sat by her. "Piggy, we need to talk." he told her. "Ok." she said. "I want you back." he told her, "I love you and I was wrong about everything when I said I didn't love you.

"Piggy, I know that you're upset with me and I get that, but please give me another chance." he continued, "I need you..." he pinned her to the bed, "I want you..." he kissed her, "I love you." "You must be sick, but I'll think about it." she replied, " You have to prove it." "I can." he said. "How?" she asked.

He kissed her shoulder forcefully. "I don't think this will prove it." she told him. "Shh." he suggested, "It's ok."
~~~
Leah, Jazzy, and Elise went to band pratice, but Jazzy and Elise are watching. "Leah, baby get over here." Zoot said, pulling her into a kiss.
~~~
Constantine pulled Mandy's face closer and they shared a kiss. He pulled back. "You're ok with us?" he asked. She nodded and they shared a long kiss.
~~~
Piggy walked to her car. Something's not right. She opened the door and found Link in her car. He pulled her in and locked the door. "What are you-" He stopped her with a kiss.

Kermit watched the whole thing. "I'm too late." he told himself and cried.

Link pulled away. "I'm not with you." Piggy told him and got out of the car. She saw him teary-eyed. "Kermit?" she asked. "You was already with someone else and didn't tell me." he cried, "I told you how I feel about you." He ran back to the house.

Link went to the screening room and saw Constantine. "Hey!" Link greeted. Constantine walked to him. "Hey, what's up?" the frog asked. "Nothing." the pig replied.
~~~
Kermit locked the door in his room and cried loudly. He threw his pillows and blankets across the room and fell to his knees. "KERMIT, OPEN UP THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!" Walter demanded from the other side of the wall. "NO!" Kermit bawled.
~~~
Walter kicked the door open and barged in. He bent down to him. "FOZZIE!" he screamed, "WE NEED HELP!" "No, leave me alone." the frog bawled. "What happened?" Fozzie asked. "She's with Link now." the frog bawled, "He pulled her into her car and tried to makeout with her, and I saw everything. I told her how I feel about her and she's doesn't believe me." "Are you sure?" Fozzie asked, "Piggy told me that she broke up with him." Kermit slowly stood up with help from his friends. "Now, go and kiss her, and don't stop until you can't breathe." Walter saud, pushing him out.
~~~
Leah and Janice got to the microphones and the band started playing music.
[JANICE]
You think I'm pretty without any make up on
You think I'm funny when I tell the punchline wrong
I know you get me so I let my walls come down, down

[LEAH]
Before you met me, I was alright
But things were kind of heavy, you brought me to life
Now every February, you'll be my Valentine, Valentine
Let's go all the way tonight
No regrets, just love
We can dance until we die
You and I will be young forever
[BOTH]​

You make me feel like I'm living a teenage dream
The way you turn me on, I can't sleep
Let's run away and don't ever look back
Don't ever look back
My heart stops when you look at me
Just one touch, now baby I believe
This is real, so take a chance
And don't ever look back, don't ever look back
We drove to Cali and got drunk on the beach
Got a motel and built a fort out of sheets
I finally found you, my missing puzzle piece
I'm complete
Let's go all the way tonight
No regrets, just love
We can dance until we die
You and I will be young forever
Don't ever look back
[JANICE]
I'm a get your heart racing in my skin tight jeans
Be your teenage dream tonight
Let you put your hands on me in my skin tight jeans

[LEAH]
Don't ever look back
I'm a get your heart racing in my skin tight jeans
Let you put your hands on me in my skin tight jeans
Be your teenage dream tonight​

"BOOM!" Animal yelled, "BOYS JUST GOT SERVED!"
~~~
Kermit sat on the couch with Piggy. "I need to tell you something." he told her. She faced him and he kissed her forcefully, and pinned her down on the couch. His hand travled down to her upper leg. Well, he has to make something good out of it. She started to kiss back. His lips traveled to her collarbone. "Who are you?" she asked. He squeezed her leg as he tried to impress her. "How about we go somewhere more private." he suggested and took her to her room.

They started to kiss again. "We shouldn't do this." she said. "I don't care." he said and pinned her to her bed.
~~~
Mandy and Constantine went to the living room, and watched movies.
~~~
Kermit had officaly lost it on Piggy. He buttoned up his shirt and sat up, trying to catch his breath. "Piggy, I'm sorry." he said. "It's ok." she said, pulling her shirt down. "I don't know if I just forced you or I need you." he said, "Whatever I did wrong, I didn't mean any of it." He squeezed her waist and kissed her neck. "I love you." he added, forcing his hand to her leg. "I thought we was done." she said. "Well, somethings you're not sure about." he said, pulling her pants down. "Ok." she told him, "Constantine wasn't-" "I know." he stopped her.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter four-The letter

Kermit called everyone in the living room. "You guys, Piggy and I was selected to be in the Muppet Hunger Games, and we're dictric six." he said, "Now, we have to go."

They all gave hugs and left, leaving them in tears. "What are we going to do now?" Ami asked...

Sorry, it's a short chapter! More is on the way and feel free to coment.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I loved how you put the Glee version of Teenage Dream in Chapter Three. I'm a huge Glee fan!

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter five- the training PT. ONE
In this chapter, Kermit and Piggy get confronted by one of their opponets, Aloc. Aloc is a scary pig who wants to kill Piggy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kermit and Piggy trained for hours for the games. Piggy was on break when Aloc walked to her. "Pig, let me tell you this one time." he said, "I will kill you-" "I'll get you first." Kermit stopped him.
~~~
Ami and her friends Janice, Leah, Elise, and Jazzy sat in the screening room, and began watching Spongebob.
~~~
Kermit took Piggy's hand and took her to the side. "Listen to me, if anyone attacks you in the game, fight back." he told her, "I love you too much to lose you." "Ok and I love you, too." she said.

A few hours later, they sat on the couch in the house. "What if one of us doesn't make it?" she asked. He gave her a charm bracelt. "As long as you have this, I will always be with you." he told her, "I'm not gonna let anybody hurt you." He kissed her head. "What if I don't-" "DON'T TALK LIKE THAT!" he cried, "I DON'T KNOW IF I WILL LIVE, BUT YOU WILL! IF I EVER HAVE TO LOSE YOU EVER AGAIN...I WILL NEVER MOVE ON!"