Don't ask Dwayne anything.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
It's a tie between Starburst jelly beans and Sweet Tarts.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll pop?

What happens if you get scared half to death twice, hmm?

And you gotta answer this question for me -

If space is a vacuum, then who changes the bag?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
This one might be a liiiiittle controversial, but um....

What's your opinion on black lives matter? I only ask since you're more conservative and FYI I'm not the type to judge.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll pop?

What happens if you get scared half to death twice, hmm?

And you gotta answer this question for me -

If space is a vacuum, then who changes the bag?
The answer to all these questions is Stephen Hawksins.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
This one might be a liiiiittle controversial, but um....

What's your opinion on black lives matter? I only ask since you're more conservative and FYI I'm not the type to judge.
I will honestly answer this question, but I want everyone to keep in mind that on this particular issue I have zero facts, and that this is my own personal thoughts.
First off I strongly believe that all lives matter. Because no matter what kind of life you may have or where born into in God's eyes your ethier a sinner or washed in the blood of Christ. I also believe that God loves us regardless of our lives, or John 3:16 would be a lie.

Now as far as the Black lives matter issue here is where I stand. If a black person abused ethier verbally or physically simply because of the color of their skin that is wrong. However if a person of any color is being detained by an officer of the law and the detainee appears to be a threat to the offer or others then the officer is sworn to protect. Now are there officers that abuse that power? Sadly yes, but then there are those just want to protect and they get a bad name. So I hope that answers your question.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Definitely. It is sad that the police as a whole have a bad rep because of a few bad apples.

I'm indifferent to black lives matter not because I think they're giving out the wrong message (I get what they're trying to say), but I feel like lately it's gone more from protesting to rioting (destroying property, harrasing other folks, etc).

I respect cops that follow the law and do what they have to do if the suspect isn't cooperating. I don't like the ones who, as you said, abuse their powers, and I feel like I always hear this with NY cops, Baltimore cops, Chicago cops, etc.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Definitely. It is sad that the police as a whole have a bad rep because of a few bad apples.

I'm indifferent to black lives matter not because I think they're giving out the wrong message (I get what they're trying to say), but I feel like lately it's gone more from protesting to rioting (destroying property, harrasing other folks, etc).

I respect cops that follow the law and do what they have to do if the suspect isn't cooperating. I don't like the ones who, as you said, abuse their powers, and I feel like I always hear this with NY cops, Baltimore cops, Chicago cops, etc.
Well yea. Look back to the protests back with Martin Luther King, and then look at the protests of today, they are very different.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Sesame Street skit and/or episode you would like to see surface one day?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Sesame Street skit and/or episode you would like to see surface one day?
Anything with Forgetful Jones and Kermit, and Grover and fat blue. Those two duos make me laugh more than any other.
Don't get me wrong I love Ernie and Bert, but those other two duos are just funny.