Don't Eat the Pictures

superboober

Reaction score
"Oh boy, it going to be long night."

Few other Sesame productions better showed Cookie's pure compulsions.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... Had a chance to do a quick search in my list's file and here's my questions about this special's extra human cast.

So far, thanks to the help of other forum members I have:
The Museum Guard was portrayed by Paul Dooley.
Osiris was portrayed by James Mason.
Prince Sahu was portrayed by Aram Chowdhury.

So what role did Fritz Weaver portray? Been told it was some sort of scroll bearer, but I'd like confirmation from someone who has the special and can say for sure what the character's title/name was.
Also, if the hot dog vendor at the end wasn't Willy (Kermit Love)... Then what was his name? Or at least, what actor portrayed that role?
Hope to hear from my friends soon, have a good day.

BEAR

Reaction score
The Count said:
Also, if the hot dog vendor at the end wasn't Willy (Kermit Love)... Then what was his name? Or at least, what actor portrayed that role?
Hope to hear from my friends soon, have a good day.

The hotdog man didn't really have a name. He also didn't speak. Have no idea who the actor was either. He may have been uncreditted.

BEAR

Reaction score
SesameStreetFan said:
Snuffy was NEVER really imaginary. The adults just thought he was imaginary because they never got to see him.

**This post was edited because it violated forum rules. Disagreements are fine but keep them polite and respectful. Name calling is not allowed. Two people can look at the same thing and walk away with two very different interpretations. Discussing those different ways of seeing the same thing is great so long as we all remember everyone's opinion is welcome here. **

Don't know what was editted out of this post, but going by what was left...I KNOW the situation regarding Snuffy's history and situation. I am very aware of it. That is what I said in the post you replied to SSF. Snuffy was not really imaginary. I was only pointing out how that one part of the special was written/directed. I thought it was clever.