1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Don't miss the Daytime Emmys on HLN Sat 6/23

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by dwmckim, Jun 22, 2012.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

This year's Daytime Emmy Awards airs on HLN (CNN Headline News) Sat night 6/23. The live broadcast will be at 8 EST...and if you miss the live telecast they'll air again at 10 and at midnight...then on Sunday 8 & 10 pm EST. Cheer on out friends from SST!
  2. dwmckim

Show's about to start. Oscar/Abby-Carroll/Leslie were just interviewed on the preshow.
  3. dwmckim

...and Oscar/Anderson Cooper are kicking off the ceremony!
  4. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

WOW... they REALLY don't want to show these things this year, do they? I guess that NCIS rerun is more important than the Daytime Emmys.

But my call for a Daytime Razzy is never going to be fulfilled... Maury Povich NEEDS a lifetime Achievement Razzy for continuing that garbage show of his for a million years. And the guy who heads up ABC's Daytime. For the Revolution AND their lousy Litton's Weekend Adventures.
  5. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Here's video of Oscar's appearance:

I hate to say it, but Caroll's days as a performer are certainly numbered. Oscar's lip movements are getting off and he's held so low in his trash can. I give Caroll credit for continuing performing for so long, but I can honestly say it looks like it's not going to last much longer.

I am surprised they gave him a song to sing; it was nice.