Don't rock the boat!

RedDragon

Reaction score
I am going on a week long canoe trip. I will be back late on the 10th. I will not have access to the internet during this time. Don't worry, I'll be back soon. Bye for now, see you when I get back.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Tippy Canoe and Nyssa too! Have fun on your cross-lake expedition... Don't let the natives haggle you out of the rights for Manhattan Island, you've got one ring of beads for them and the rest are for Narlans. Random craziness... Just paddle your way back here if you get lost. Though if you do get lost, you'll probably try Harry Krishna. Or send some mail addressed to Lisa as Bill, Bill, Bill, though I don't know why she keeps getting those guys' mail. Aargh! Be prepared missy, remember to take a penguin cannon with ye if thar be treasure to plunder. And bring back lots of crazy stories please.
Have fun on your trip... Counting the days till you and Saryx get back.

RedDragon

Reaction score
I have returned safe and sound....but now I eat and will most likely take a nap afterwards...<collapses>

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hey, glad you back and collapsed. *Can somebody get clean up this pile of stuffed teddy bears over here, please?*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Nyssa, I'm glad your boat didn't sink. :stick_out_tongue:

Oh, and that Bigfoot didn't eat you. ...Actually, I guess Bigfoot would step on you. ...Either way, I'm glad you're back.