1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Don't You Forget About Me

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by WhiteRabbit, Apr 24, 2008.

1. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Hey, sorry for not updating in a while but there's been a lot of school and stuff getting in the way. Will probably later tonight. ;)
  2. WhiteRabbit

Sorry for taking such a long time to update. School is evil. Ailie is a bad, bad procrastinator.

Chapter/scene six: Sam's office. Sam puts an orange in his beak and attempts to pour coffee out of his thermos. The top comes off and the coffee goes all over his desk.

Sam: *spitting the orange out* Oh, drat!

The scene changes to the eagle principal walking into the hallway and talking to himself.

Sam: Coffee...looks like they scrape it off the bottom of the Mississippi river. Everything's polluted, everything's polluted...the coffee. *he turns a corner*

A few seconds later Floyd comes out of the library doors followed by everybody else. Zoot is trailing behind.

Janice: *to Floyd* Like, how do you know where Vernon went?

Floyd: I don't...

Janice: Rully...how do you know when he'll back?

Floyd: I don't...being bad feels pretty good, huh?

Scooter: *to Dr. Teeth* What's the point in going to Bender's locker?

Dr. Teeth: Beats me.

Scooter: This is so stupid...why are we risking getting caught?

Dr. Teeth: I dunno.

Scooter: So then, what are we doing? What's the meaning of life? What is the real purpose of human existance?

Dr. Teeth: Ask me one more question and I'm beatin' the--

Scooter: Sorry.

Floyd opens his locker. It's a complete mess.

Floyd: My maid's on vacation. Now...let's see...aha! *he pulls out a bag of skittles*

Scooter: Candy...

Zoot: ...

Scooter: That was candy! We're not supposed to have that sort of sugary substance in school! *the others ignore him and walk away*

Scooter: Do you approve of this?

He turns and leaves while Zoot steals the lock off Floyd's locker. We later see the crowd walking through the hall.

Floyd: We'll cross through the lab and double back.

Dr. Teeth: Yeah, right.

Scooter: *to Janice* What'd he say? Where are we going? Who are you? Who am I?

Janice: You're rully annoying, you know?

They see Sam down one of the halls. We have various sequences of them running around and seeing Sam until they stop.

Fozzie's voice: Aah...I'm dizzy...

Floyd: Hold it! We've gotta go through the cafeteria.

Dr. Teeth: No, ya said the lab!

Floyd: Hey man, you don't know what you're talking about!

Dr. Teeth: No, YOU don't know what yer talkin' about!

Zoot: *squeaks*

Dr. Teeth: Forget what he says! We're goin' back through the lab! *he leads the others down another hallway and stops short before running into Bunsen and Beaker*

Bunsen: I hate to be an inconvenience but I believe the lab is supposed to stay locked during the weekend. Oh, look, Beakie! We're in the movie! *waves at the camera*

Beaker: Meep!

Dr. Teeth: *swears quietly*

Janice: Like, that doesn't explain why you guys are here, though.

Beaker: Me mo?

Scooter: We're dead!

Floyd: No, just me!

Scooter: What do you mean?

Floyd: Get back to the library, keep your unit on this! *he stuffs the bag of skittles in Scooter's jeans* *he runs away singing, "I wanna be an airbourne ranger..." *

Sam: *hears him from another hall* Why, that little--

The rest of them run.

We see Sam looking for Floyd until he finds him in the gym. Floyd is going up for a basket.

Floyd: 3...2...1! *he dunks the ball as Sam enters*

Sam: BENDER! What is this? What are you doing here?

Floyd: Oh, hi!

Sam: Out! That's it, Bender, it's over! Out!

Floyd: Don't you wanna hear my excuse?

Sam: OUT!

Floyd: I'm thinking of trying out for a scholarship.

Sam: Gimmie the ball, Bender.

Floyd fakes the ball at Sam. He then sets the ball down and rolls it towards Sam who kicks it back at him. They leave.

The scene switchs to the rest of the students all sitting back in their seats when Sam and Floyd enter.

Sam: Get your stuff, let's go! *to everyone* Mr. Wiseguy here has taken it upon himself to go to the gymnasium. I'm sorry to inform you, you're going to be without his services for the rest of the day.

Floyd: *to Sam* B-O-O H-O-O!

Sam: Everything's a big joke, huh Bender? The false alarm you pulled, Friday, false alarms are really funny, aren't they? What if your home, what if your family...what if your CANDY was on fire?

Floyd: Impossible, sir...it's in Brian's under--

Janice: *laughs*

Sam: *to her* You think he's funny? You think this is cute? Is that what it is? Lemme tell you something. Look at him, he's a bum. *to everyone* You wanna see something funny? You go visit John Bender in five years! You'll see just how funny he is! *to Floyd* What's the matter, John? You gonna cry? Let's go. *he grabs his shoulder*

Floyd: Get your filthy wing on me! I expect better manners from you, sir! *he takes out a pair of sunglasses and sets it on Dr. Teeth's desk* For better hallway vision.

He leaves but not before pushing stuff over on the way.
    ElectricMayhem1 likes this.
  3. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

Bunsen: I hate to be an inconvenience but I believe the lab is supposed to stay locked during the weekend. Oh, look, Beakie! We're in the movie! *waves at the camera*

Beaker: Meep!

AHAHAAAHHAA! XD *Waves back*
    HIII!

Um...:confused: *Stops squeeing*

LMAO! X3 Scooter is so RANDOM! XD
    I LOVE HIM! =3 The existance of life....?
    Swill of course!
    <3

EEE! YOU FINALLY UPDATED!
    *Puts away her torture instruments*

<3 You ish free now.
    Update soooonish.
  4. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Runs through the halls spreading the word of the day... UPDATE!
    Even the nerds get a cameo, that'll make Squeeky squee.

More please?
  5. BeakerSqueedom

Yesh! <3
    *squee*
  6. WhiteRabbit

XD Thanks, guys. I'll be more frequent now. <3
  7. BeakerSqueedom

Better be, PUNK! D: <3
    *SNUG*
  8. BeakerSqueedom

Don't...make...me beg. XP
  9. The Count

*Echoing sister's sentiment... Don't... Make... Me... Fire... The muffin... Cannons...!
  10. WhiteRabbit

*hopes they're chocolate chip* XP

Hey guys, I'm sorry for not being more frequent with my updates but as next week is the last week of school before finals, I've really got to put some effort into making up overdue things and studying. -_- I'll try to update next week. Again, I'm wicked sorry but it's a pretty big deal. *bites the administration*
  11. The Count

Meh... Just send :scary: after them. That'll teach those teachers to stifle us creative types with their edumacational eternity.

Down with school!
    *Knocks :attitude: down.
    Uh, sorry about that Mr. Principal.
    *Rushes away before he can identify the mystery assailant.

Oh yeah... Post when you can please.
  12. BeakerSqueedom

LOL, Eddie!
    Sam: I've been MAIMED!
    Me: Yeah, right, birdbrain...I mean...principal...!

It's ok, Rabbit.
    <3 We all have to deal with that, so it's understandable.
    *HUG*
  13. WhiteRabbit

Gorsh--ahem...I'm back with some updateness I hope you enjoy. =)

Chapter/scene seven: In a fit of rage, Sam has put Floyd into a closet and is in there talking to him...and meanin' BUSINESS!

Sam: That's the last time, Bender. That's the last time you ever make me look bad in front of those kids, do you hear me? I make $31,000 dollars a year and I have a home and I'm not about to throw it away on some punk like you...

Floyd: *shrugs* Is that supposed to impress me or something?

Sam: *ignoring him* But someday, man, someday. When you're outta here and you've forgotten all about this place...and they've forgotten all about you and you're wrapped up in your own pathetic life...I'm gonna be there.

Floyd: ...?

Sam: And I'm gonna kick the unpatriotic pus out of you, man, I'm gonna knock your sorry rear end into the dirt.

Floyd: Are you threatening me?

Sam: What are you gonna do about it? You think anybody's gonna believe you? You think anybody's gonna take your word over mine? I'm a man of respect around here.

Dr. Teeth: *from outside* Check out my drawing, guys. D'ya think he looks stupid enough...with the crossed eyes and greasy mustache and all?

Janice: *laughing* Fer sure.

Sam: *plowing through* They love me around here, I'm a swell guy--

Scooter: *imitating Sam* "DER-HER!"

Sam: You're a lying sack of--

Dr. Teeth: "Gehhh, I'm sore because I'm middle aged and my wife won'--"

Sam: *poking his head out* SILENCE, YOU WEIRDOS!

Floyd: Touchy, touchy.

Sam: *shaking* This was supposed to be my monologue! Oh, you're a real tough guy...come on, come on...get on your feet, pal!

Floyd: What?

Sam: *putting on boxing gloves with an American flag design* I wanna know right now, how tough you are! Come on, I'll give you the first punch, let's go! Come on, right here, just take the first shot!

The other four students burst through the door excitedly and crowd around ready to watch the match.

Scooter: Popcorn, getcha popcorn right here!

Dr. Teeth: Eye of the tiger, Floyd, baby!

Sam: GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW!

Students: :confused: *hurry off*

Floyd just sits there staring at the principal. Sam fakes a punch and Floyd flinches.

Sam: That's what I thought. You're a gutless turd. *he leaves and locks the door to the closet*

Floyd: *climbs into a hatch in the ceiling and disappears*

The scene changes to Floyd crawling through a heating duct.

Floyd: So a blonde walks into a bar--

Fozzie's voice: I know this one! Let me tell it!

The ceiling under Floyd gives and he falls through.

Floyd: OH, SHOOT!

We see the door to the bathroom and hear Sam inside.

Sam: Oh, for the love of Andrew Jackson--

Floyd: *entering the library* Um...I forgot my pencil... *he quickly slides under Janice's table to hide*

Sam: *storming in* What was that ruckus?

Dr. Teeth: Uh, what ruckus?

Sam: I was just in my office and I heard a ruckus!

Scooter: Could you describe the ruckus, sir?

Sam: Watch your tongue, young man!

Zoot: Ruckus.

We see Floyd under the table by Janice's legs. He sits up and bangs his head on the table. He groans. Above the table, Dr. Teeth and Janice try to take credit for the noise by making more.

Sam: What is that? What is that noise?

Under the table, Floyd is absentmindedly stroking one of Janice's legs and humming softly.

Dr. Teeth: What noise?

Janice: Rully, sir, there wasn't any noise... *she squeals*

Everybody starts faking a coughing fit.

Janice: That noise, like--was that noise you were talking about? *flustered*

Sam: I--adda--wibba--no. It wasn't. Now, I may not have caught you in the act this time, but you can bet I will.

Zoot: *laughs at Sam*

Sam: You make a book on that, missy--Mr.-- *to Janice* And you! I will not be made a fool of!

He turns and leaves. We see that he still has the toilet seat cover stuck to his pants. Everybody laughs except Janice who lets Floyd out to a barage of slaps.

Floyd: It was an accident!

Janice: Like, you're a slimeball!

Floyd: So sue me...
    ElectricMayhem1 likes this.
  14. BeakerSqueedom

HAHAHA!
    Sam is getting bashed ssooooo bad!
    ;_; Sam, I love you! <3
  15. The Count

*Reads... Go Janice! Teach him somethin'. Spank him like the bad bad donkey he is okay. Noone puts :flirt: in a corner!
    Oh, sorry, wrong movie. More please?
  16. WhiteRabbit

XD *snugs Claudia* I swear, I'm not hatin' on Sam at all. I actually think he rocks but he is still the principal... =P

HOLLABACK JANICE! ;)
  17. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*freaks OUT!* A Muppet Breakfast Club! Oh my! Oh wow! Oh this is just too much! Like, wow, like rully, like...fer sure! I adore, love and am astounded by how well you've done it.

I find Bender as Floyd...or visa ve...maybe the hardest to picture, but love the others. Especially Zoot as Ally! SO cool!
  18. WhiteRabbit

=) =) =) Thanks a lot, Beau! I really appreciate the positive feedback and I'm glad you like it! *huggles and offers Mildred* <3

XD I know Floyd as Bender is out there (it's wicked challenging sometimes O_O) but I hope he's starting to fit the role more. It's gotten easier as Bender starts to become nicer. ;)
  19. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

ROFL!

(in Mr. Burns voice)

Eeeeeeeeeexcellent...

This particular chapter was brilliant! I loved Sam's dialogue, and his "boxing," LOL! And Scooter's smart-aleck remarks...hahahaha! Keep it up! This is a very entertaining read!:D;)
  20. WhiteRabbit

*huggles the Toneh* Thankses! =D

Anyway...I'mma give you all a present that I hope you like--UPDATE! =)

Chapter/scene eight: Scooter, Floyd, and Janice are sitting in a circle eating skittles and laughing hysterically.

Scooter: *his pupils expand* I can taste the rainbow...

Janice: Like, do you know how popular I am? I'm so popular, everybody loves me so much, at this school...

Floyd: Poor baby.

Scooter: *waves Janice over to him and falls over*

We see Dr. Teeth emerge from a room, tossing a handful of skittles up into the air and catching them in his mouth. He starts dancing to everybody's applause before going back into the room. He screams and it shatters the glass on the door.

The scene switches to Sam glancing through the confidential files in the school basement.

Sam: Hm...I'm going to need serious therapy when this is over. *he starts humming nonchalantly*

Animal: *popping out of one of the drawers* AF-TER-NOON!

Sam: *jumps* Hey Carl, how you doin'?

Animal: GOOD!

Sam: Good. *continues to browse*

Animal: WHAT DOING?

Sam: Just a little homework...

Animal: CON-FI-DEN-TIAL FILES!

Sam: Look, Carl...this is a highly sensitive area and I, I tell you something...certain people would be very, very embarrassed. I would really appreciate it if this would be something that, that you and I could keep between us...

Animal: *holding out his hand* FIFTY BUCKS! FIFTY BUCKS!

The scene switches back to the library. Scooter and Dr. Teeth are sitting together, still laughing from earlier. Zoot is hanging out over by the statue in the back of the library.

Dr. Teeth: No, no...man...d'ya got a middle name?

Scooter: Yeah, guess...

Zoot suddenly takes interest in the conversation and as he speaks, he moves over and sits next to the two.

Zoot: Your middle name is Ralph, as in puke...

The pair look at him in confusion.

Zoot: ...your birthday is March 12th, you're five-nine and a half you weigh a hundred and thirty pounds and your social security number is 0-4-9-3-8-0-9-1...3.

Dr. Teeth: Wow! Are ya psychic?

Zoot: No...

Scooter: Well, would mind telling me how you know all this about me?

Zoot: *reaches into his bag* I stole your wallet.

Scooter: Give it to me.

Zoot: No.

Scooter: Give it!

Zoot: *reluctantly hands it over*

Scooter: *glances through it to make sure nothing is missing* This is great...you're a thief too? Huh?

Zoot: I'm not a thief!

Scooter: Multi-talented?

Zoot: What's there to steal? 2 bucks and a pinup of Debbie Harry?

Dr. Teeth: A what?

Zoot: *smirks*

Dr. Teeth: All right, let's see it!

We see Floyd and Janice looking through each other's stuff. Floyd is examining Janice's cosmetic brushes. Janice is looking through Floyd's wallet pictures.

Janice: Like, are these all your girlfriends?

Floyd: Some of them...

Janice: What about the others?

Floyd: Well, some I consider girlfriends...some I just consider...

Janice: Rully? Consider what?

Floyd: Whether or not I want to hang out with them...

Janice: Like, you don't believe in just one guy, one girl?

Floyd: Do you?

Janice: Fer sure. That's the way it should be.

Floyd: Well, not for me.

Janice: Why not?

Floyd: Why do you have so much stuff in your purse?

Janice: Why do you have so many, like, girlfriends?

Floyd: I asked you first.

Janice: I dunno. I guess, I like, never throw anything away...

Floyd: Me neither.

Janice: Oh...

The scene switches back to Scooter, Dr. Teeth, and Zoot.

Dr. Teeth: This is the worst fake ID I've eva seen.

Scooter laughs.

Dr. Teeth: D'ya realize ya made yerself 68?

Scooter: Oh, I know...I goofed it...

Dr. Teeth: What d'ya need a fake ID for?

Scooter: So I can, uh, vote!

Zoot: *glances up suddenly* Wanna see what's in my bag?

Dr. Teeth and Scooter: No.

Zoot: *looks hurt for a moment and then dumps everything just to spite them; lot's of random objects come out*

Dr. Teeth: Dang! What is all that stuff?

Scooter: D'you always carry this much junk in your bag?

Zoot: Yes, I always carry this much junk...in my bag. You never know when I may have to jam.

Scooter: Are you gonna be like a shopping bag lady? You know like, sit in alleyways and talk to buildings and wear men's shoes and that kinda thing?

Zoot: I'll do what I have to do.

Scooter: Why do you have to do anything?

Zoot: My homelife is un...satisfying.

Scooter: So you're saying you'd subject yourself to the violent dangers of the Chicago streets because your homelife is unsatisfying?

Zoot: Just drop it, pal.

Scooter: Andy...you wanna get in on this? Allison here says, she wants to run away, because her home life is unsatisfying...

Dr. Teeth: Well, nobody's perfect.

Scooter: Yeah, but I think her's is beyond the normal kind of unsatisfying that we're used to.

Zoot: Never mind! Everything's cool! *he starts shoving all of his stuff back into his bag*

Dr. Teeth: What's the deal?

Zoot: No! There's no deal, Sporto. Forget it, leave me alone!

Dr. Teeth: Wait a minute, now yer carryin' all that junk around in your purse. Either ya really wanna run away or ya want people to think ya wanna run away.

Zoot: BITE ME! *storms away*

Scooter: That kid is an island, with him--herself? Okay?

Dr. Teeth: *follows after Zoot until they're isolated again* Hi, ya wanna talk?

Zoot: No!

Dr. Teeth: Why not?

Zoot: Go away...

Dr. Teeth: *persistent* Where d'ya want me to go?

Zoot: GO away! *he starts to cry* You have problems.

Dr. Teeth: Oh, I have problems?

Zoot: You do everything everybody ever tells you to do! That is a problem!

Dr. Teeth: One we must probosculate upon. *he shakes his head* Okay, fine...but I didn't dump my bag out on the couch and invite people into my problems...did I? So what's wrong? What is it?

Dr. Teeth: Is it bad? Real bad?

Dr. Teeth: Parents?

Zoot: ...yeah.

Dr. Teeth: *sympathetically* What do they do to ya?

Zoot: ...they ignore me.

Dr. Teeth: *at a loss for words* Yeah...yeah.

They both are crying silently as the scene fades out.
    ElectricMayhem1 and We Got Us like this.