1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Don't You Forget About Me

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by WhiteRabbit, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

Bittersweet, but still funny, ending!

"Man, my arm is tired!":p

Great job!:)
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Aww...Love the ending, thanks for this classic and awesome story! LOVE LOVE LOVE when Janice uses her toes to apply lipstick :p
  3. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Thankses, guys. =) *offers oreos*
  4. ElectricMayhem1

ElectricMayhem1 Active Member

5. ElectricMayhem1

ElectricMayhem1 Active Member

oo Oreo :insatiable:
  6. We Got Us

We Got Us Active Member

Omy gosh, you just made me snort up breakfast cereal. Can't wait to read this one!
  7. We Got Us

We Got Us Active Member

Ok, seriously LOL.
    Hahahahahaha!!!! I have never laughed so hard at a parody of a movie I haven't even seen! :D
  8. We Got Us

We Got Us Active Member

Love beyond words here!
  9. OMG I loved this, I just watched The Breakfast Show, loved it, LOL I love how zoot's a girl :D and floyd as that bender kid :p hehe, nice choice of cast! :sing:
  10. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Oh god, this fic needs to stop existing. X_x
    I appreciate the nice comments but it is legitimately terrible. It's just a copy/pasting of the movie with a few changes. The newbie days, gross...
  11. We Got Us

We Got Us Active Member

>gasp< Don't you dare do anything to this thread!!! >runs to copy and paste< No but really, I laughed my tuckus off at this story and (being a slightly over-protected little girl who can't watch the movie) I loved the story and characters...really, you should do more parodies! :D