Down at Fraggle Rock: Behind The Scenes

FloydPepper77

Reaction score
Hello all!

Not sure if anyone knew this but a really great documentary on Fraggle Rock is available for purchase on iTunes.
This documentary was aired on HBO on 13 July 1987.
It was hosted by Jim Henson and it looked at various aspects of the series, from development through design and casting, as well as specific characters, technical tricks, the use of music, and the international versions.

Make sure to get it today!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/tv-season/down-at-fraggle-rock-behind/id621716595?i=627170897

MelissaY1

Reaction score
That is awesome. Thanks for letting us know. I have a copy of this on tape, and while I never got big into Fraggle Rock although I admire the characters, this is a great behind the scenes special.

I'm a little out of touch with Itunes purchases: do you happen to know if once you purchase something from them you can burn it to a DVD? I know with music you can put stuff on CD that was purchased.

Hello all!

Not sure if anyone knew this but a really great documentary on Fraggle Rock is available for purchase on iTunes.
This documentary was aired on HBO on 13 July 1987.
It was hosted by Jim Henson and it looked at various aspects of the series, from development through design and casting, as well as specific characters, technical tricks, the use of music, and the international versions.

Make sure to get it today!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/tv-season/down-at-fraggle-rock-behind/id621716595?i=627170897

Minstrel Murray

Reaction score
There are a lot of good extras on the Fraggle Rock complete season DVDs, and "Down at Fraggle Rock" is included with the first season (as well as the complete series set). But if you're not a big Fraggle Rock fan and have no intention of buying any of the DVDs, then iTunes is probably a good option.