1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

"Down in Fraggle Rock" DVD coming 1/17/06

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Kimp the Shrimp, Jan 10, 2006.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

2. Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt New Member

I spoke with HIT Consumer Services, and they have some details:

Episodes are "Boober's Dream," "Wembley's Egg," and "Red's Blue Dragon."

Bonus features include Fraggle Challenge, which should unlock a fourth bonus episode. Not sure of other bonus features, but at least one animated episode should be included.

Still no word (yet) of a Season Two box set. The first two episodes on this single-disc, however, are early S2 shows. Not sure if that means anything...
  3. Kimp the Shrimp

I'm Surpised We Have Not Heard Of This And It Comes Out This Week
  4. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

ahem COUGH::next week::COUGH sorry.. bad cough there ;)
  5. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

I NEW DISK??!! That's awsome! I'll have to look fo rit when it comes out!
  6. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

You know, this goes to show you how far behind I am, DVD wise. I Still need to get FR S1. I was going to get it for Christmas, but I got TMS S1 instead. Hard choice, eh?
  7. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Rad! I'm pretty sure I blindly pre-ordered this from Amazon. Ya know if anyone is narrating the challenge this time like Karen Prell did on the doozer DVD? :smirk: :excited:

Nick
  8. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

This one has been announced for some time, but the episodes haven't.
  9. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

10. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

That's so AWSOME! Another Fraggle DVD w00T! w00t! They have ' Gobo's Song ' in the Animated FR Series which was one of my faves. If anyone wants to see what an animated version of Cantus looks like you sure will there. Cantie looks more cuter more like a chibi version but um yeah defantly worth the watch if you are a Cantus Buff. ;)
  11. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

I'd love to buy more Fraggle episodes on dvd, but I'd really like to save my money for season sets if they're going to release more. I'll probably hold off, just because I don't want to have extra repeat dvds sitting around.
  12. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I bought mine today. I love it so much. I don't care about getting only the season sets. I want all of them. It makes them want to sell more of the episodes on DVD. Can't wait for more to come.
  13. Kimp the Shrimp

ernie81981 where did you get it walmart, target and best buy didn't have it
  14. GonzoLeaper

GonzoLeaper Well-Known Member

I got my copy of "Down in Fraggle Rock" at good old Sam Walton's store yesterday! (Wal-Mart! )

It's pretty cool for people who may not be able to afford Fraggle Rock Season1 just yet (I just now finally got my copy for Christmas). Anyway, this DVD has 3 episodes and 1 bonus episode that's unlocked after you do the Fraggle Challenge AND 1 more bonus episode if you find the hidden Easter egg. (Hint- it's not that hard.;) ) And of course, there's 2 episodes of the Fraggle Rock cartoon- which is cool. That's one of the main reasons I've been getting these. And there's a neat segment on Uncle Travelling Matt (I'm not sure, but since Jim Henson talks during it, I'm thinking it's taken from the "Down at Fraggle Rock" 1986 behind-the-scenes special, which is included in its entirety on the Fraggle Rock Season 1 DVD.) And there's also the Fraggle Rock karaoke sing-along. And by the way, Karen Prell also does the voice-over for Red on the Fraggle Challenge. And there's another good old episode of Pingu!:rolleyes: And at least 2 of the episodes included on this DVD are from Season 4, while 2 are from Season 2.

But I didn't notice any announcement on the insert or on the DVD itself about any future releases, so this might be the last in the series. But who knows? I'm kinda hoping they continue just to have the whole Fraggle Rock cartoon series released. :excited:
  15. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Got mine as well from good old Sam Walton's place. (Walmart)
  16. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

yeah me to! i bought a S1 set of FR from Best Buy (only couse it came with the cd-rom game) But i also buy the single disc's as for ONLY the animated shows!
  17. sugarbritchez

sugarbritchez Active Member

HHHmmmmmmmm Valentines day is coming up.......I wonder if I'll get it then???
  18. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I'm happy they are releasing the single dvd's with 3 ep's on it for folks who want them; but, we need to be calling and writing for SEASON SETS ON DVD! It's cheaper that way for us, and unfair that they won't do it.
  19. getup

getup New Member

ummm, you're joking right? lol.
  20. Kimp the Shrimp

no they always have a bones episode u get if you anser some triva about the episodes b4