Download the Star Wars episode right here!

scarecroe

Reaction score
Sounds like a lot of work for a crappy video file. I have a better idea: leave the confines of your homes and make your way to your local DVD store; shell out $12 for The Muppet Show volume 2 on DVD; return home and enjoy.

ssetta

Reaction score
I actually have seen these 2 online episodes, and I actually liked the fact that it even had the footage of the director and everything, but that person who put those episodes on line is not a fan of Sesame Street, he's a really big fan of Star Wars. I don't even know where he would get those episodes, and especially put them online. I told the people at CTW, and they knew nothing about it. What he did is totally illegal.

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
And worse yet, they're just the inserts! Not the whole episodes (which would have been cooler).

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by ssetta
I told the people at CTW, and they knew nothing about it. What he did is totally illegal.
TATTLE TALE!!! TATTLE TALE!!!!!

Clean Gultch

Reaction score
Jeez, i was only trying to help youi relieve old episodes. sorry for trying to please you.

ssetta

Reaction score
Well, at least there's one way to see those 2 episodes. Maybe someday, someone can put all the Unpaved episodes online.

scarecroe

Reaction score
Originally posted by scarecroe
Sounds like a lot of work for a crappy video file. I have a better idea: leave the confines of your homes and make your way to your local DVD store; shell out $12 for The Muppet Show volume 2 on DVD; return home and enjoy.
Pardon me, my rant was with the assumption that this was about the Star Wars ep of TMS.

baby sinclair

Reaction score
ssetta do you have a bad habit of keeping secrets you just on that person and now some people won't get to down load it. Man quit tattling like Dr. Tooth said and hey i found fraggle episodes at kazaa.com and don't tell like a preschooler. PLEASE I LOVE KAZAA.

ssetta

Reaction score
I wasn't actually trying to tattle. I don't even know if he got in trouble for it. Who knows, maybe, somehow, he did get permission from the workshop. And why wouldn't people be able to download it? I was able to download it, and it worked. It would not really be illegal for viewers to download it, but if he didn't get permission, it would be illegal for him to make them available for download without permission of the workshop. And if he didn't get away with it, the episodes probably wouldn't still be available. And I promise I won't tell anyone about Fraggle Rock. :smile: