Dr Pepper will give a free can of Dr Pepper to "everyone in America" !

Teheheman

Reaction score
Is it weird that whenever I see "Dr Pepper" for sale I first think of Mrs Pepper from here, then Sgt FLoyd Pepper...and it takes me quite a while just staring at the drink to sort out my poor befuddled mind and decide if I want to by some or not.

Coke, on the other hand, what on earth could I mistake that for?
Cocaine. Although, that's what it used to be made from, so I guess you COULD mistake it for that(it's how it got it's name)

Daniel

Beauregard

Reaction score
Cocaine. Although, that's what it used to be made from, so I guess you COULD mistake it for that(it's how it got it's name)

Daniel
D'oh! Of course I have no idea what you are referring to...

Bea:zany:{Of course I actually already did know when I made the original coke-related something of a sneaky drug reference on this marvelously moderated family friendly forum (Nice alliteration there!) Ooh...this signiture message is longer than the main message...oops...}regard

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I'll pass on a can of Dr. Pepper. Don't really drink soft drinks.

Speaking of soft drinks, anybody remember the Pepsi Challenge in the early 90's?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I remember the Pepsi challenge!

This album has been fourteen years in the making with a costs of 14 million dollars. That's a million a year and the main question about it is Is it worth it? Best buy is the only retailer carrying it and Dr Pepper said they will not go on with plans until the album is actually out.

Kiki

Reaction score
Of course you can have one, Anna! Just to to the grocery store and buy one, hehe!:big_grin:
We can't! XD They don't sell it here in Aus! XDD
Well, you can find it in some places... there's a chocolate shop locally which sells them *Attempts to post one to Anna by pouring it into the computer* :stick_out_tongue:

Oh, and I am TRYING to find the new GnR album, only I can't find it anywhere!

Pork

Reaction score
We can't! XD They don't sell it here in Aus! XDD
Well, you can find it in some places... there's a chocolate shop locally which sells them *Attempts to post one to Anna by pouring it into the computer* :stick_out_tongue:

Ums...you may want to reconsider...Dr. Pepper may not be healthy for your computer! Yeah I think there's a little chocolate shop near me as well that sells it...I just found out the other day. I so want to buy one and see what it tastes like. Some friends of mine say it's disgusting.:grouchy:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I'm not sure if it's availible for perches anywhere yet. I forgot the release date here in the States.

But yeah, it is kind of an acquired taste.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Yeah, small buisnesses and Chocolate shops sell DR Pepper in Aus. As for the album, it's the 22nd of this month according to iTunes.

Kiki

Reaction score
Ums...you may want to reconsider...Dr. Pepper may not be healthy for your computer! Yeah I think there's a little chocolate shop near me as well that sells it...I just found out the other day. I so want to buy one and see what it tastes like. Some friends of mine say it's disgusting.:grouchy:
Really? Heh, a have a friend who tried it and LOVES it. Tell ya what, I'll buy one next time I'm around the shop and see what it's like.
Dr. Pepper... since when wasn't it healthy for computers? Perhapes lemonade will be a bit better...

Yeah, small buisnesses and Chocolate shops sell DR Pepper in Aus. As for the album, it's the 22nd of this month according to iTunes.
Really? Thanks! *Feels embarrassed because she's been looking for it for months*