1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem fan albums available for download

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by LouieMantia, Aug 16, 2016.

1. LouieMantia

LouieMantia New Member

Hi everyone! I'm Louie. I'm a designer in Portland.

When I heard about the Outside Lands event, I was pretty stoked. I was able to attend and it was incredible to watch live. I'm so happy that all the performers came out before and after. It made it feel so much more special.

I wanted to share something with those of you who have been waiting for a Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem album for the past 40 years. In the last week, I created two (!!) albums:

[​IMG]
    Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem — Live at Outside Lands [Download!]
    Just as you imagine, this features the performance from the live event, however it removes the video breaks but keeps the chatter between songs.

[​IMG]
    Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem — The First 40 Years [Download!]
    This is the big one. It features 45 tracks from The Muppet Show, feature films, specials, YouTube, the new show, etc. All compiled to be listened to together with applause crossfades and general chronological order, split between three "discs."

I created the album art myself as well. The Live at Outside Lands album features some bright neon style artwork based on a moment from a video segment at the event. I traced each character, and the logo and even made a little Muppet™ record label logo at the bottom. The First 40 Years album is a little different and showcases four designs from Animal's bass drum over the years.

I hope some of you out there really enjoy this! It took me a few solid days to create them, but I'm very proud of the result.

Rock on! :D :sing: :flirt: :cool: :halo:

Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Thank you @LouieMantia for your great work. We're looking forward to hearing these. Welcome to Muppet Central!

MikaelaMuppet and LouieMantia like this.
  3. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Super cool! Thank you for taking the time to make these.

MikaelaMuppet and LouieMantia like this.
  4. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Well-Known Member

Nice! Very nice! Thank you very much

:D:sing::flirt::cool::halo:

LouieMantia likes this.
  5. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

Awesome!

LouieMantia likes this.
  6. JimAndFrank

JimAndFrank Well-Known Member

This is so cool! Thank you!

LouieMantia likes this.
  7. Got both albums last night! They totally rock, fer shur! Thanks so much!

LouieMantia likes this.
  8. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Are these albums free to download? Just wondering.

9. LouieMantia

LouieMantia New Member

Of course! The download links are at the bottom of each page there.

SnakeLipsXD and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  10. MikaelaMuppet

Awesome! Thank you.

LouieMantia likes this.
  11. SnakeLipsXD

SnakeLipsXD Active Member

Awesome - these are amazing! :) Can't wait to listen to these now...

LouieMantia likes this.
  12. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

Very nice to see this set of Electric Mayhem albums. I will download the 40-year album, "fer sure!" :flirt:
    And as Floyd Pepper once said, you need to have "a room for life at the home for the chronically groovy!" :sing:
    Good to have you here, and keep up the "abso-tively, posi-lutely" amazing work. :D BYE BYE. :halo:

13. LeahXZoot4Evur

LeahXZoot4Evur Well-Known Member

This is awesome!!! #electricmayhem

14. MikaelaMuppet

Just downloaded both of these albums when I got home from my vacation yesterday! I can't wait to start listening to them!

LouieMantia and SnakeLipsXD like this.
  15. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Downloaded the first 40 years, and it is AWESOME!!

16. TwoHeadedLlama

TwoHeadedLlama Active Member

Awesome, thanks so much :)

Side note: There are a few songs I wish you'd included (Like 'Searchin' or 'Whenever I Call You Friend, the latter of which I've always wanted a high quality copy of) but good job either way.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
  17. Downloaded both albums last year. Thank you SO much for this! :D:sing::flirt::cool::halo:

MikaelaMuppet and LeahXZoot4Evur like this.
  18. Plus, cool work on the album covers. The First 40 Years one is really cool featuring Animal's drum faces, as well as the Outside Lands live cover. What really interests me about the Outside Lands one is how each member represents the color of the rainbow. It really makes sense; Animal=Red, Janice=Orange, Lips=Yellow, Dr. Teeth=Green, Zoot=Blue, and Floyd=Purple. Man, talk about a rainbow connection. :D:sing::flirt::cool::halo:

19. LeahXZoot4Evur

LeahXZoot4Evur Well-Known Member

I've used to assume Janice=purple and Floyd=orange. I guess not.