Dr.Teeth and the Time Before the Mayhem

fictionalnice

Reaction score
Summary: Even amognst the best of friends some lies have there place, but when all that order is up-rooted how well will the events of the past remain hidden...or...are they ment to?

A/N: Yeah, I know later than I promised, but I have been busy and without internet. So without further ado, here is the well awaited sequal/prequal. Enjoy!!! AND PLEASE, PLEASE COMMENT!!! :big_grin:
Warning: Story is sad!!! and characters may seem out of character at times and there are some serious themes! so proceed with caution!!
Chapter #1

Everyone knows the Muppet’s, and everyone loved them. They were funny, entertaining, and talented. And if you like the Muppets then you should know who the Electric Mayhem are, with band leader pianist Dr. Teeth, Second in command base player member Floyd Pepper, Lead guitarist Janice, Saxophonist Zoot, Drummer Animal, and on again off again trumpest Lips

Each of them contribute a great deal to the band, and are all one big happy family. But what most people don’t think of is…what happened before the Mayhem? In other words, how did they all get together, meet each other, and how did they form the widely known band The Electric Mayhem?

A lot of these questions and more are about to be recognized and answered. But it won’t be easy. “C-Can we at least retire for the night…before we begin with the sequel to our past revealence?” Dr. Teeth asked voice wavering a little.

To his relief everyone seemed to agree with this, Kermit nodded “That seems fair…it is getting late.” Floyd chuckled “That’s an understatement man; I can’t remember the last time animal fell asleep because of exhaustion.”

Animal in fact had indeed fallen asleep, he had curled up with Gonzo on the floor in front of the slowly dying fire. Zoot let out a loud snore, animal wasn’t the only one who fell asleep during the group’s almost nonexistent argument.

Zoot had his legs resting in Lip’s lap, his head leaning against the arm rest, hat in eyes. Lips was sleeping as well, his head was leaned back on the back of the sofa cushion.

Janice stifled a yawn “Good idea, but should we like, move them…or wake them up?” Dr. Teeth shook his head as Floyd laughed “Naw babe, just leave them there. Animal won’t wake up till at least seven anyway.”

Kermit stretched standing up, “Well, before we retire to bed, I want to say I truly appreciate this opportunity to get to know you all so well. And I am glad that animal is finally happy. Good night all.”

Dr. Teeth forced himself to smile, still not happy, “Only the best time’s aqua frog.” Kermit knew he wasn’t happy, but he offered a warm smile as he walked out of the sitting room to head to his own room.

When Kermit left Janice turned to Dr. Teeth and offered some sympathy “I know you don’t want to talk about your childhood…but, like, Kermit has done so much and only wants to help us…and, well, It won’t be too bad…no one thinks any different of you.”

Floyd nodded vigorously “Yeah man, you’re the same cool cat we’ve always known and loved! And you don’t have to worry. No one here would pick on ya or anything.” Janice took over grabbing Floyd hand as they stood up together

“And even if someone did crack wise, we’d be like ready for them!” they both shot Dr. Teeth a sincere smile before they to retired to one of their rooms.

Dr. Teeth grinned for real this time, feeling a little embarrassed, stretching out his long arms he walked to the middle of the room. He thought; ‘there right, it won’t be too bad.’ He showed off his tooth of gold as he watched animal and Gonzo use each other for pillows as they slept, looking unsurprisingly comfortable.

“I truly am sorry animal…I should have never treated you the way I did. I had no right and I am very sorry…” he paused solemnly “I suppose I didn’t want to see Floyd get hurt…but no excuse, I take full responsibility and I truly do apologize.” Nodding in satisfaction, he turned and walked out to bed himself.

What Dr. Teeth didn’t know was that Animal was awake, and he heard everything Dr. Teeth said. True he didn’t understand a lot of it, but he was able to collect the basic gist. Animal lifted his head off of Gonzo’s chest and smiled, being careful not to wake gonzo animal followed Dr. Teeth to his room as quite as possible.

Dr. Teeth was so tired he merely brushed and flossed his teeth obsessively as ever and laid down in his large bed, falling asleep almost instantly. But to his surprise a light mass suddenly jumped onto his bed, sitting up Dr. Teeth rubbed one eye, it was animal “Animal?” he asked as animal knelt next to him,

“is everything well and good?” Animal smiled “Forgive you.” Dr. Teeth shook his head, as if trying to wake himself up “Animal…I really don’t deserve your-” Animal cut him off sick of Dr. Teeth being so hard on himself

“No, forgive you…you nice animal understand…no more meanness on you! You nice animal forgive…you forgive to! No more meanness!” Animal must have been very happy and calm, because it was rare that he spoke so full like this, even if it was rough and hard to understand.

Dr. Teeth wrapped an arm around Animals shoulder “animal, you are amazing. Thank you. You’re more human than most of us, and I will try to forgive myself.” Animal nodded happy with his words, and laid down next to him

“You forgive now.” With that said animal fell asleep, Dr. Teeth patted his head “Thank you animal…you are amazing and loving. My wild drumming, women loving, skirt chasing friend.” Leaning back against his pillows, Dr. Teeth smiled as he too fell asleep.

When morning came, Dr. Teeth wasn’t surprised to find animal nuzzled into his arm. Dr. Teeth grinned, noticing that animal quite the steel grip on his arm. Clearing his throat Dr. Teeth gently shook animals shoulder

“Hey…boy of steel, time to rise with the morning sun!” animal groaned, but sat up just as well. “Morning sun star!” Dr. Teeth exclaimed, getting to his feet, in a peculiar bright mood. He really was a morning person, and last night’s happening really lifting the weight of the world off of his shoulders.

Animal shook his head, trying to wake up, as Dr. Teeth began to collect things from his room “We should groom ourselves nice and pretty, before we seek out the rest of our homey gang.”

About an hour and a half later, Dr. Teeth had finally cleaned, groomed, and dressed both himself and assisted animal in the same categories. It wouldn’t have taken so long if he wasn’t such a picky dresser. Nevertheless, they were currently completely prepared to begin the prequel to their past! And Dr. Teeth was feeling more open to the idea then before.

Figuring everyone else was in the dining room, Dr. Teeth led animal down there, talking away a mile a minute the whole time. “So then I figured why bother with electric piano if the song sounds so original on regular old piano style!” he said as the two of them arrived in the dining room, to find Kermit in a green plaid bath robe, Zoot in a backwards black newspaper cap, a white button up, grey slacks, sandals and a shawl wrapped around his shoulders,

Floyd in his usual red dress up shirt, Janice in a mini skirt, high heels, and pink crop top, And Gonzo still in his pajamas, all sitting around the table, eating and talking, “Animal! there you are man!” Floyd exclaimed, as animal plopped down next to him, looking peeved. Dr. Teeth sat next to Zoot and asked “Well then, where’s lips?” Janice obliged “He left ‘bout five minutes ago…something about seeing New York before his vacation was over.”

“Aw man!” Dr. Teeth complained, Floyd nodded, but then quickly changed the subject “Something wrong animal?” animal looked up, eyes going wide before he complained “Teeth talks lots!!!” “I proudly resent that animal!” Dr. Teeth defended himself, lightly. But his friend’s just laughed at his expense. “Ya right!” Floyd laughed, slapping the table.

Kermit asked after the laughter died down “You seem in a much brighter mood…what happened?” Dr. Teeth just smiled as his friends eyed him as though mentally asking the same question.

He didn’t provide much of an answer but instead said “animal happened baby.” Zoot nodded taking a sip of his tea “He does that…” buttering a slice of toast Dr. Teeth began “Well then, how about we dive right into the main course of our past!” Kermit nodded mouth currently full of salad, eager to get this started.

And with a deep breath Dr. Teeth began, knowing that letting it out would help, and his friends deserved to know.

A/N: AHHH!!!! *Cough, cough* Sorry about that, I'm just nervous! Please be nice!!! and comment!!! If you don't like you don't have to read!! Sorry, i'm just scared!!! Hope you liked it!!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Summary: Even amognst the best of friends some lies have there place, but when all that order is up-rooted how well will the events of the past remain hidden...or...are they ment to?

A/N: Yeah, I know later than I promised, but I have been busy and without internet. So without further ado, here is the well awaited sequal/prequal. Enjoy!!! AND PLEASE, PLEASE COMMENT!!! :big_grin:
Warning: Story is sad!!! and characters may seem out of character at times and there are some serious themes! so proceed with caution!!
Chapter #1

Everyone knows the Muppet’s, and everyone loved them. They were funny, entertaining, and talented. And if you like the Muppets then you should know who the Electric Mayhem are, with band leader pianist Dr. Teeth, Second in command base player member Floyd Pepper, Lead guitarist Janice, Saxophonist Zoot, Drummer Animal, and on again off again trumpest Lips

Each of them contribute a great deal to the band, and are all one big happy family. But what most people don’t think of is…what happened before the Mayhem? In other words, how did they all get together, meet each other, and how did they form the widely known band The Electric Mayhem?

A lot of these questions and more are about to be recognized and answered. But it won’t be easy. “C-Can we at least retire for the night…before we begin with the sequel to our past revealence?” Dr. Teeth asked voice wavering a little.

To his relief everyone seemed to agree with this, Kermit nodded “That seems fair…it is getting late.” Floyd chuckled “That’s an understatement man; I can’t remember the last time animal fell asleep because of exhaustion.”

Animal in fact had indeed fallen asleep, he had curled up with Gonzo on the floor in front of the slowly dying fire. Zoot let out a loud snore, animal wasn’t the only one who fell asleep during the group’s almost nonexistent argument.

Zoot had his legs resting in Lip’s lap, his head leaning against the arm rest, hat in eyes. Lips was sleeping as well, his head was leaned back on the back of the sofa cushion.

Janice stifled a yawn “Good idea, but should we like, move them…or wake them up?” Dr. Teeth shook his head as Floyd laughed “Naw babe, just leave them there. Animal won’t wake up till at least seven anyway.”

Kermit stretched standing up, “Well, before we retire to bed, I want to say I truly appreciate this opportunity to get to know you all so well. And I am glad that animal is finally happy. Good night all.”

Dr. Teeth forced himself to smile, still not happy, “Only the best time’s aqua frog.” Kermit knew he wasn’t happy, but he offered a warm smile as he walked out of the sitting room to head to his own room.

When Kermit left Janice turned to Dr. Teeth and offered some sympathy “I know you don’t want to talk about your childhood…but, like, Kermit has done so much and only wants to help us…and, well, It won’t be too bad…no one thinks any different of you.”

Floyd nodded vigorously “Yeah man, you’re the same cool cat we’ve always known and loved! And you don’t have to worry. No one here would pick on ya or anything.” Janice took over grabbing Floyd hand as they stood up together

“And even if someone did crack wise, we’d be like ready for them!” they both shot Dr. Teeth a sincere smile before they to retired to one of their rooms.

Dr. Teeth grinned for real this time, feeling a little embarrassed, stretching out his long arms he walked to the middle of the room. He thought; ‘there right, it won’t be too bad.’ He showed off his tooth of gold as he watched animal and Gonzo use each other for pillows as they slept, looking unsurprisingly comfortable.

“I truly am sorry animal…I should have never treated you the way I did. I had no right and I am very sorry…” he paused solemnly “I suppose I didn’t want to see Floyd get hurt…but no excuse, I take full responsibility and I truly do apologize.” Nodding in satisfaction, he turned and walked out to bed himself.

What Dr. Teeth didn’t know was that Animal was awake, and he heard everything Dr. Teeth said. True he didn’t understand a lot of it, but he was able to collect the basic gist. Animal lifted his head off of Gonzo’s chest and smiled, being careful not to wake gonzo animal followed Dr. Teeth to his room as quite as possible.

Dr. Teeth was so tired he merely brushed and flossed his teeth obsessively as ever and laid down in his large bed, falling asleep almost instantly. But to his surprise a light mass suddenly jumped onto his bed, sitting up Dr. Teeth rubbed one eye, it was animal “Animal?” he asked as animal knelt next to him,

“is everything well and good?” Animal smiled “Forgive you.” Dr. Teeth shook his head, as if trying to wake himself up “Animal…I really don’t deserve your-” Animal cut him off sick of Dr. Teeth being so hard on himself

“No, forgive you…you nice animal understand…no more meanness on you! You nice animal forgive…you forgive to! No more meanness!” Animal must have been very happy and calm, because it was rare that he spoke so full like this, even if it was rough and hard to understand.

Dr. Teeth wrapped an arm around Animals shoulder “animal, you are amazing. Thank you. You’re more human than most of us, and I will try to forgive myself.” Animal nodded happy with his words, and laid down next to him

“You forgive now.” With that said animal fell asleep, Dr. Teeth patted his head “Thank you animal…you are amazing and loving. My wild drumming, women loving, skirt chasing friend.” Leaning back against his pillows, Dr. Teeth smiled as he too fell asleep.

When morning came, Dr. Teeth wasn’t surprised to find animal nuzzled into his arm. Dr. Teeth grinned, noticing that animal quite the steel grip on his arm. Clearing his throat Dr. Teeth gently shook animals shoulder

“Hey…boy of steel, time to rise with the morning sun!” animal groaned, but sat up just as well. “Morning sun star!” Dr. Teeth exclaimed, getting to his feet, in a peculiar bright mood. He really was a morning person, and last night’s happening really lifting the weight of the world off of his shoulders.

Animal shook his head, trying to wake up, as Dr. Teeth began to collect things from his room “We should groom ourselves nice and pretty, before we seek out the rest of our homey gang.”

About an hour and a half later, Dr. Teeth had finally cleaned, groomed, and dressed both himself and assisted animal in the same categories. It wouldn’t have taken so long if he wasn’t such a picky dresser. Nevertheless, they were currently completely prepared to begin the prequel to their past! And Dr. Teeth was feeling more open to the idea then before.

Figuring everyone else was in the dining room, Dr. Teeth led animal down there, talking away a mile a minute the whole time. “So then I figured why bother with electric piano if the song sounds so original on regular old piano style!” he said as the two of them arrived in the dining room, to find Kermit in a green plaid bath robe, Zoot in a backwards black newspaper cap, a white button up, grey slacks, sandals and a shawl wrapped around his shoulders,

Floyd in his usual red dress up shirt, Janice in a mini skirt, high heels, and pink crop top, And Gonzo still in his pajamas, all sitting around the table, eating and talking, “Animal! there you are man!” Floyd exclaimed, as animal plopped down next to him, looking peeved. Dr. Teeth sat next to Zoot and asked “Well then, where’s lips?” Janice obliged “He left ‘bout five minutes ago…something about seeing New York before his vacation was over.”

“Aw man!” Dr. Teeth complained, Floyd nodded, but then quickly changed the subject “Something wrong animal?” animal looked up, eyes going wide before he complained “Teeth talks lots!!!” “I proudly resent that animal!” Dr. Teeth defended himself, lightly. But his friend’s just laughed at his expense. “Ya right!” Floyd laughed, slapping the table.

Kermit asked after the laughter died down “You seem in a much brighter mood…what happened?” Dr. Teeth just smiled as his friends eyed him as though mentally asking the same question.

He didn’t provide much of an answer but instead said “animal happened baby.” Zoot nodded taking a sip of his tea “He does that…” buttering a slice of toast Dr. Teeth began “Well then, how about we dive right into the main course of our past!” Kermit nodded mouth currently full of salad, eager to get this started.

And with a deep breath Dr. Teeth began, knowing that letting it out would help, and his friends deserved to know.

A/N: AHHH!!!! *Cough, cough* Sorry about that, I'm just nervous! Please be nice!!! and comment!!! If you don't like you don't have to read!! Sorry, i'm just scared!!! Hope you liked it!!
I enjoyed this too myself. I am so like into this story fer sure. More plz!

fictionalnice

Reaction score
A/N: Thanks for all the positive feed back! i really apreciate it! It makes me smile!! Hope you like this! COMMENT PLEASE!!! I LUVS THEM!!
Chapter #2

‘It may be hard to believe, but when I was younger…I was a complete and total loser. And to be frank, not one person even tolerated me. Seriously I could have won the Emmy for the world’s most hated child!

The only person, who liked me, before I met Zoot, Floyd, Lips, and Janice, was my momma. But I could go on and on about this for a while, but let’s start with when I was thirteen in the middle of seventh grade…that is middle school…’

“Eugene! Breakfast!” Samantha Tethen shouted up the stairs, to get her son’s attention. She was a light lime green Muppet with a small light pink nose, a large mouth, straight perfect large teeth, long curly red hair, and big eyes.

She currently was wearing scrubs, something a doctor would wear, because Samantha was a dentist. A young voice called back “Coming momma!” Sam smiled and walked through the sitting room to the dining room. They had a moderate sized Victorian house, in a regal style.

She slowly began to scoop out eggs and bacon onto two plates, for her and her son. When the food was distributed she taped her chin in thought, wondering if she had forgotten anything, “Hmm…Oh yeah! Coffee!” turning around she hurried into the kitchen to get two cups of coffee.

Meanwhile, her son Eugene (Dr. Teeth as most would know him as), was upstairs in his bathroom brushing his teeth. He had large unappealing braces, metal casing almost completely around each tooth, wiring resting on the top keeping it company, rubber bands in back, and to top it all off a wire that protruded out of mouth.

He also bore a pair of large square black framed glasses, his red hair was longer than usual and combed off to the side, and for clothing he wore a white button up dress shirt, a black tie, and red plaid sweater vest.

When Eugene was finished he put away the tools he used to brush his teeth and closed the medicine cabinet, smoothing out the front of his shirt, Eugene took one last look at himself in the mirror before he slung his bag over his shoulder and quickly jogged out, and down the stairs.

“Momma! I’m staying late after school tonight! So I’ll probably walk home ok?” dropping his bag on the floor near the front door Eugene headed for the kitchen. “Momma?” he called out spying the plates of food on the table, “In here sweetie!” Sam called out to her son, before she bustled back into the kitchen carting two cups of steaming light brown coffee.

She sat them down on the table, and gestured for her son to sit down and eat. “Eugene hon, I will be working late tonight so if you want to invite a friend over that would be fine.” Eugene raised an eyebrow biting into a strip of bacon “Ma…I don’t have any friends.” Sam scowled at him pressing her lips tightly together

“Don’t say that! You are very loved!” Eugene rolled his eyes and muttered “Yeah by you…” at the look his mother shot him he flinched and apologized “Sorry ma, uh…when will you be back?” She stirred a little more cream into her coffee “I am sorry sweet heart, but not till late…late/late.”

Taking a gulp out of his own coffee cup he asked “Anything I can do…pick up groceries, or what?” She shook her head “No, I know were low on food, but…things are just a little tight right now. Ever since your father died-” she stopped what she was saying dead on, and shook his head with a forced smile “But, don’t worry hon, everything will be ok. I’ll deal with it…ok?”

Eugene sighed “Alright.” He trailed off and they sat together in silence eating their breakfast, after a while Eugene stood up and said “I have to get to class ma; the bus will be here soon.” Sam quickly stood up and hugged her son

“It’ll be ok, I promise.” She patted his shoulder, and he sighed “I know ma…” clearing his throat Eugene smiled “I’ll uh, see you later ma.” He commented before he quickly left the kitchen and ran out, flinging his bag over his shoulder.

He made it just in time to jog onto the bus before the driver closed the door on him. “Oh man! Just made it, thanks sir!” Eugene panted as he thanked the driver, who merely nodded, taking a deep breath he turned toward the crowded bus.

He wished no one had noticed he got on the bus, but unfortunately everyone did notice and had proceeded to stare at him. No check that, glare at him, opening and closing his mouth several times Eugene held his head up high and walked down the center isle in search of a seat.

After several failed attempts, where a singular person refused to allow him to sit down he finally found an empty seat by the rear of the bus. Heaving a great sigh Eugene ruffled through his pack and pulled out a book about old great pianist’s he was deep into. Adjusting his glasses he opened to the page he left off on and began to read, hoping to quickly pass by the time.

A few minutes passed as the bus continued on its designated path, making a few stops along the way. It would have gone a lot faster but a wise guy on the football team, who thought he was all that decided to play a little “joke”.

But Eugene was so into his book; he didn’t notice the group talking, laughing and exchanging looks between him and themselves. One of the boys quickly got up and took the seat behind Eugene, and suddenly something collided with the back of his head just as the bus was making a rough stop and Eugene slammed into the seat in front of him.

Groaning he pushed himself up and slowly sat back down, well aware of everyone once again staring and laughing. At first he didn’t notice what the boy had done and just went back to reading his checks flushed.

But a few moments later after the laughing had died down, something once more collided with his head, but this time the side of his head, grunting he fell onto his seat, biting his lip he listened as everyone laughed at him. Face beat red, he sat up again, glad the bus had finally arrived at school.

Unfortunately he had an entire day of humiliation ahead of him. Taking another deep breath he stood up, and held his head up high, no one was going to make him break. He was better than that, and they were not worth it.
A/N: So...what do you think? Don't worry more to come! *Smiles*