1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Dragon Tales

Discussion in 'Sesame Worlds' started by Krazedmuppet, Jan 9, 2004.

1. Krazedmuppet

Krazedmuppet Active Member

is Dragon Tales part of CTW? I thought I saw in the credits that it was (my little sis's watch it all the time) is there anything else that CTW does? like show wize?
    :confused:
  2. Mr.Penguin

Mr.Penguin Member

They do lots of stuff, like Sagwa the Siamese Cat. And pretty much everything on NOGGIN. ;)....And CTW has changed their name to Sesame Workshop.(kinda like SquareSoft and SquareEnix.
  3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Dragon Tales even has it's own section in Sesame Street Magazine now.
  4. ssetta

ssetta Active Member

You know, they're actually saying that Dragon Tales is "the thing" now, even though they're no longer producing new shows. Although I have heard a rumor that they were going to do some more.
  5. Zet

Zet New Member

Creator/Executive Producer is Wesley Eure, who played Will Marshall on Land of the Lost!
    ;)

He's a great guy.
  6. Krazedmuppet

Krazedmuppet Active Member

I think they are. My sisters watch it like ALL the time, I I have seen like every episode, only lately there have been alot more new ones I have never seen, also the voices on them have changed (like Ords and Cassies) but yeah, I think they are making more. (yes I know im sad, I watch my little sister all day long, and live on PBS)
  7. jediX

jediX Active Member

You taking em' to see the live show, Katie?
  8. Jessica

Jessica Member

Actually, I have seen reruns for the past week. I kinda noticed voice changes too.
  9. OMG, I love] "Dragon Tales"!! :D

Really!

I love!

To me, it harkens back to the days o' the great '80s cartoons I grew up with, like "The Wuzzles", "Care Bears", 'n lotsa other great Saturday mornin' 'n weekday afternoon cartoons!

*sigh*

:flirt:

And if I could, I would love to Ord's voice! :zany:
  10. Aiya

Aiya New Member

Dragon Tales is great! And all the kids love it as well. I happened to have been at Sesame Place this past summer when they had four of the dragons there to meet and greet. Ord, Cassie, Zack, and Weezy.

Cassie and Ord
  11. SillyRed

SillyRed Member

The Voice of Cassie (Chantal Strand) also has a small part in "It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie" as one of the people afetr the green Fozzie. :o