Dragon Tales

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
is Dragon Tales part of CTW? I thought I saw in the credits that it was (my little sis's watch it all the time) is there anything else that CTW does? like show wize?
:confused:

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
They do lots of stuff, like Sagwa the Siamese Cat. And pretty much everything on NOGGIN. :wink:....And CTW has changed their name to Sesame Workshop.(kinda like SquareSoft and SquareEnix.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Mr.Penguin said:
They do lots of stuff, like Sagwa the Siamese Cat. And pretty much everything on NOGGIN. :wink:....And CTW has changed their name to Sesame Workshop.(kinda like SquareSoft and SquareEnix.
Dragon Tales even has it's own section in Sesame Street Magazine now.

ssetta

Reaction score
You know, they're actually saying that Dragon Tales is "the thing" now, even though they're no longer producing new shows. Although I have heard a rumor that they were going to do some more.

Zet

Reaction score
Krazedmuppet said:
is Dragon Tales part of CTW? I thought I saw in the credits that it was (my little sis's watch it all the time) is there anything else that CTW does? like show wize?
:confused:
Creator/Executive Producer is Wesley Eure, who played Will Marshall on Land of the Lost!
:wink:

He's a great guy.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
ssetta said:
You know, they're actually saying that Dragon Tales is "the thing" now, even though they're no longer producing new shows. Although I have heard a rumor that they were going to do some more.

I think they are. My sisters watch it like ALL the time, I I have seen like every episode, only lately there have been alot more new ones I have never seen, also the voices on them have changed (like Ords and Cassies) but yeah, I think they are making more. (yes I know im sad, I watch my little sister all day long, and live on PBS)

jediX

Reaction score
You taking em' to see the live show, Katie?

Jessica

Reaction score
Krazedmuppet said:
I think they are. My sisters watch it like ALL the time, I I have seen like every episode, only lately there have been alot more new ones I have never seen, also the voices on them have changed (like Ords and Cassies) but yeah, I think they are making more. (yes I know im sad, I watch my little sister all day long, and live on PBS)
Actually, I have seen reruns for the past week. I kinda noticed voice changes too.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
OMG, I love] "Dragon Tales"!! :big_grin:

Really!

I love!

To me, it harkens back to the days o' the great '80s cartoons I grew up with, like "The Wuzzles", "Care Bears", 'n lotsa other great Saturday mornin' 'n weekday afternoon cartoons!

*sigh*

:flirt:

And if I could, I would love to Ord's voice! :zany:

Aiya

Reaction score
Dragon Tales is great! And all the kids love it as well. I happened to have been at Sesame Place this past summer when they had four of the dragons there to meet and greet. Ord, Cassie, Zack, and Weezy.

Cassie and Ord