Drawn Together

BipBippadotta

Reaction score
Tonight's episode of the show Drawn Together had a reference to the Muppet Babies and a reference to the phone sketch with the Yip-Yip Muppet Martians.

Did anyone else see it?

Tim Kelly

Reaction score
Yes, I caught it at 2:30 in the morning! It was pretty freaky the way their mouths looked when they were imitating the Sesame Street Martians.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I saw a nano-second of the yip-yip thing right before I was changing to something else. I stopped to watch. It was funny to see that spoofed, though ordinarily I'm not a big fan of the show.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
That show's still on!? Is this another season or something?

lowercasegods

Reaction score
I feel like a hypocrite for disliking Drawn Together, since I was of the Beavis and Butthead generation (and I only like their show in the most minimal sense). I just feel like the show's not about being funny, it's about being sick for sick's sake. Having the Betty Boop-type character cutting herself isn't funny, it's a serious problem in real life. And now having the show reference the Muppets in any sense, whether it was innocent or not, REALLY makes me dislike the show. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to try not to fall while getting down off my soapbox...

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Jay; I'm with you on the fact that I don't find this show funny... but Beavis and Butt-Head are a staple in the world of cartoons and not to be categorized with any other! Check out my visual tomorrow... B&B make an appearance. :wink:

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
I Love this show it makes humor that most people are afraid of good stuff now i can't wait to see this

zanimum

Reaction score
BipBippadotta said:
Tonight's episode of the show Drawn Together had a reference to the Muppet Babies and a reference to the phone sketch with the Yip-Yip Muppet Martians.

Did anyone else see it?
If you want to see, join The Yip Yip Club, we've got a file of it! The director of that particular episode actually had joined our group a few months ago, and used our file of the skit as reference.

The Yip Yip Club is the largest Sesame Street-only club on the Internet, possibly the third largest Muppet club, Muppet Central Forum and Tough Pigs Forum aside.

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/yipyips/

Nick