Dreams about Muppets...

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
have any of you ever had a dream about the Muppets??? here are the ones that i've had.......

When I was 3 (yes, i have that good of a memory, thank you very much) - anyway when i was 3, I had a dream that i was coming home from some place and i walk in to see Placido Flamingo on TV singing.

I once also had a dream with Placido Flamingo. in my dream, he wouldn't stop tickling me!

I had this other dream where I was on Sesame Street (i mean, ON the Street, not the show). anyway, in the dream, it was night-time and I just remember seeing Gordon and Oscar. Oscar was the one I was really hanging out with.

i think i had more, but i can't remember them at this moment....

has anyone else ever had a muppet dream?

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
Originally posted by punkNpuppets
have any of you ever had a dream about the Muppets??? here are the ones that i've had.......

When I was 3 (yes, i have that good of a memory, thank you very much) - anyway when i was 3, I had a dream that i was coming home from some place and i walk in to see Placido Flamingo on TV singing.

I once had ANOTHER dream with Placido Flamingo when i was 9. in my dream, he wouldn't stop tickling me!

I had this other dream where I was on Sesame Street (i mean, ON the Street, not the show). anyway, in the dream, it was night-time and I just remember seeing Gordon and Oscar. Oscar was the one I was really hanging out with.

i think i had more, but i can't remember them at this moment....

has anyone else ever had a muppet dream?

Gonzo14

Reaction score
One time I had a dream that I had to throw muppets out of a plane because there was too much weight and we were going down (Big Bird, Sweetums, and Snuffy had to go out the back door) (somehow there was a back door)

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Richard Hunt appears a lot in my dreams - Don't Ask!!!!! - because I don't know why he does. But it's usually when I am not well and because he was sick with Aids my mind must somehow connect it.

But I don't usually dream about the 'muppets' as such.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I had a dream about helping Jim, Frank, Richard Hunt and Somone else puppet the Muppets, I was puppeting an anything Muppet.

Oh, and heres a funny thing, I was listining to Bear's 'Next Stop Dreamland' on Muppet Raadio only moments ago.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Hmmm. This is a good one. Let's see, I had a dream that I read a profile of Cookie Monster and it said that he was married. I also had a dream that I was watching a spin-off of Sesame Street. It was mainly Grover's show. Also, Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo and some strange monster character appeared on this show. Also, a few night's ago I dreamt that they were still playing "Muppets from Space" in the theatre and I got an e-mail from someone asking me to see it. Unfortunately, I woke up before I saw the movie.

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
i had a dream last night that i had a little Grover hand-puppet (no movable mouth though) to go along with my little Elmo hand-puppet.

i really do have a little Elmo hand puppet though

Lorde Pompeo

Reaction score
I have had several dreams about Muppets since I was little... I frequently dream that there are other Muppet Movies that I don't own and so I spend hours looking at the covers in Video Stores and Super-Markets (I can clearly remember some covers which had images of a dark "Bed & Breakfast" where the Muppets were staying - a smaller version of Hapiness Hotel I guess)...

One other time, I dreamnt that I was in a theatre watching some movie and all of a sudden a trailer of the Return of the Muppet Show starts playing on the screen... When I look around nobody but me was in the theatre and then I remembered that it was SO late and I was all alone in the Mall... Then the dream went one with me running from a secret enemy without my shoes on...

That is something that I dream frequently - I'm at school or in the street, and I realize that I don't have my shoes on... Does anyone know what that means?