Dreams about Muppets...

GarlicGuy

Reaction score
Muppet Dreams

Anbody have any muppet dreams? two nights ago I had a dream the muppets and I had a party in the Happieness Hotel. Last night I had a dream I went tubing with Spamela Hamderson. So...anyone else have muppet dreams?

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
XD Ooh, this is the thread for me! Let's see, I had that one dream about me and the Muppet Babies (plus Baby EM), we like, were going on this wierd quest, and Baby Teeth was driving the Mayhem bus, and it was epic O .O And, I had tis other one where I had a slumber party with Solid Foam from the Jim Henson Hour...

SeanC

Reaction score
When I was very young I used to get particularly nasty dreams about Sweetums and Thog, some of which I remember quite clearly even now, 30 years later. Quite a few of these dreams involved me being alone in the house, the sound of movement from upstairs telling me that there was a monster about. Normally the dream would end with Sweetums appearing at the bottom of the stairs and lunging towards me. He'd never actually catch me - the dreams would always end with me turning to run and everything blazing to whiteout. The Thog dreams usually involved his face appearing at my bedroom window and me jumping out of bed to run downstairs. By far the worst one I ever had dealt with me lying in bed, desperately trying to fall asleep. I heard a creaking noise from the next room and called out "Mammy, is that you?" There was a long pause and then a very creepy, raspy voice said "No".
I hid under the covers, just about glimpsing the top of Sweetum's head entering the bedroom and hearing very heavy footsteps approach the bed.
Oddly enough, about a year ago I had a dream where I was back in the house I lived in as a kid. Wandering upstairs, I found Sweetums and Thog standing in my old room, covered in white bedsheets. We spoke and laughed for a while ( about what I've no idea ) and when I woke up I felt oddly happy. I think they were saying sorry for the bad dreams they gave me as a kid :smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last week I dreamt that I was watching the end credits for the new Muppet movie, and the performers credits were a lot like the voice credits in The Simpsons Movie.

GarlicGuy

Reaction score
I remember having nightmare's about Junior Gorg when I was little. :embarrassed: All the time, he just creeped me out. I think he's an awesome character now, though! :smile: But looking back I can see why I was afraid.
Me too! I always had dreams he would try to cook me! But then Red would come and save me :excited:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I had a dream on too long ago that involed not just the Muppets, but a WHOLE mess of comic book characters.

In my dream, there was just choas everywhere and everyone was fighting, trying to just about kill each other. And when I say everyone I mean I saw Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fighting Batman and Spider-man and all kinds of comic book heros in a battle royal. The more "cute and kid friendly" characters were actually running away from all the choas, incluing (that I remember seeing) Kermit the frog, Red Fraggle, Slimer from the Real Ghostbusters, Papa Smurf, and Donald Duck. Than I do believe they were found and made to stop by the likes of Jafar from Disney's Aladdin and the Joker from Batman. I woke up at that point, though I do kind of wish I didn't just so I knew what happened, :crazy:. It was probably one of the most out there and crazy dreams I've ever had.

GarlicGuy

Reaction score
A couple nights ago I had a dream me and my friends went down a waterslide and we landed on the set of Sam and Friends. I got to meet Jim Henson. I thought I would get a job puppeteering on the show but I worked in the cafeteria instead.

beakerfan76

Reaction score
I had a dream a while ago after watching some of the Fraggle DVDs I snagged off Amazon. No, it wasn't a Mary Sue dream where everyone broke character, but it went along the lines of me being an apprentice of Doc and me discovering the hole in the wall where the fraggles lived.

With curiosity driving me, I went inside and saw the fraggles look at me like I was an alien landing on Earth. Needless to say, I got to know them and they got to know me and just when I was about to hug the main fraggles goodbye, I woke up.

Yeah, I have generic dreams. :coy: Go figure.

muppet fan girl

Reaction score
a few days ago i had a dream that my mom woke me up and told me to go say hi to the new neighbor so i went over knocked on the door and Fozzie answered he invited me in and we talked (i can't remember what about) and then we started watching the great muppet caper i only saw the opening before i woke up. :embarrassed:

Quesal

Reaction score
ya know what's happened a lot this summer to me when I've been traveling places...

I've dreamed of my puppet characters and I staying at the Happiness Hotel every time I stay in a normal hotel... hmmmm