Dreams about Muppets...

Sesame Seeds

Reaction score
These dreams are amusing :halo:

Saturday night, I had a dream that I was on the specially invited human guest list to a muppet party.
Two of my friends were in the dream and they wanted to go out partying. I told them that I was on the specially invited human guest list to a muppet party, but maybe, if I told the muppets that they were my friends, they wouldn't mind me bringing them. :insatiable:
So I said to them, let me go first. So I went in the room and there were some muppets lounging around smoking cigarettes, some were partying to music blah blah, but then there was a group of really fat muppets and they were having some bar snacks by the bar...and the bar snacks were slugs, caterpillars and other gross bugs and they were dipping them in ketchup and bbq sauce...When I told my Mum the dream she said "Why ketchup and not chocolate?" Anyhoo...A human on the invited human list started freaking out at the fat muppets eating bugs and I was trying to be voice of reason. I said to her "You have to remember, they are not normal!...and they invited you, so have some manners and don't insult their food!"
Then I had to wake up to go to church and I was not impressed. I was hoping the dream would continue Sunday night but it didn't...I'm just saying...It's not everyday one is on the specially invited human guest list for a muppet party.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I had this dream last night. I think I was at some kind of official Sesame Street event, though I only saw Caroll Spinney there. I saw him and asked him how he could see what he was doing when performing Bruno. Caroll gave out an annoyed sigh (not sure if it was because of the question or if he didn't want to deal with fan questions or what, but it seems he was acting quite differently compared to how he acts in interviews, how he wrote his autobiography, and what I've heard others say about him) before asking that I don't post what he tells me online (making me feel a little bad that I wouldn;t be able to post it on Muppet Central or Muppet Wiki... But I think if somebody from Henson/Muppet Studios/Sesame Workshop told me not to reveal some fact of the past online I just wouldn't post that I know what I can't reveal) and then whispered the answer: Tiny holes in the eyebrows (which is what I've suspected for at least two years), and also said "when watching a scene with Bruno, look closely at the numbers (not sure what that was supposed to mean... But anything can happen/ be logical in a dream).

But suddenly afterwards my parents drove me to a friends house where Emilio Degardo and Sonia anzano just happened to be visiting. And unfortunately I woke up before I could talk to them (though in my dream I was nervous that they would react towards me the same way Caroll Spinney did in the dream).

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt that I was behind a set with Jim Henson. We were about to do the Sclyrap Flyrapp sketch. Jim Was showing me how the Character blew smoke out of his mouth.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I had one about a week or so ago, and in addition to being a Muppet dream, it's also probably a direct result of listening to way too much Nik Kershaw, as you can tell from my signature.

But anyways, I was seeing Nik live and in concert, and during the finale number - tune called "I Won't Let the Sun Go Down On Me" - I turn around and there, a few rows behind me, is the entire Muppet cast, and they're holding their respective Muppets over their heads and lip-syncing along to the song.

I remember going back to chat with them at the end, and I remember wondering where Richard Hunt was, since someone else was holding Scooter. He must have been around somewhere, of course, but before I could figure out where, I woke up.

Mary Louise

Reaction score
Last night, I had a bizarre dream. I was walking down the street while talking to Beauregard. He looked and sounded normal, except for the fact that he was a bit taller than me. Then his skin came unfastened, and I realized it was a fat blonde woman in a Beauregard suit!

Convincing John

Reaction score
One dream I had took place inside the castle in the Dark Crystal. The Skeksis were there and (of all things) they needed my help.

"You! You are one of their kind! You can speak to them! But first, speak to the Emperor!" said the Garthim Master.

They led me to the bed where the Emperor was. He hadn't died and turned into crumbs yet. When I was close enough, he grabbed my arm and pulled me close to his ugly face.

At this point, let me tell you that this dream was more real than most other ones I've had. Most of the time, I can't smell anything in dreams. In this one, I could. That castle stunk! I mean STUNK! In areas, it was (at best) an old musty, moldy smell like an old trunk. Mostly, though, it was like that mixed with run-over skunk and old cheese. There was kind of an olive juice smell in there, too. Sorry to be gross, but that's what it was like. It was also hot and humid in there. It was like being in a cave, a hot, dark cave.

When the Emperor spoke, I could actually feel his hot wheezing breath against my face. As you'd expect, Skeksis have terrible breath. Sorry to be gross again, but the Emperor's breath was like...remember the last time you or someone you knew had a really, really bad case of the flu? You can actually smell the sickness. It's that hot, bitter, about-to-throw-up smell from the back of the throat. Yeah, like that.

His claws were (as expected) cold and clammy. They were also surprisingly strong for something so close to death.

"Yyyyou mussssst ssssssave the casssssstle." he hissed to me.

The other Skeksis pointed out the window. There, I could see what he meant. Around the castle was a huge team of demolition and workers with bulldozers, wrecking balls, and all kinds of other equipment. Their trucks and other vehicles were idling as some foreman pointed at the castle towers as if they were a tree scheduled to be cut down.

"Iffffff youuuu sssssave usssss, wweee wwillll givvve youuu greaat richesssssss." he hissed.

The bony claws on his other hand snapped and two Pod slaves came in carrying a cauldron filled with strange, bluish-gold coins. Worms, maggots and bugs slithered among the money, which smelled like a wet dog.

My alarm clock woke me up just then.

Weird...Skeksis worried about a demolition crew rather than Gelflings...

Convincing John

muppet maniac

Reaction score
Had a few recently...

*Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie and Gonzo stuck in a broom closet, and trying to break out. Not sure what show this was from, or how they wound up in there (Gonzo or Fozzie must have done something stupid), but I do remember Floyd standing outside, saying something insulting to Piggy, and Piggy angrily banging the door wanting to karate-chop him.

*Two rare telefilms/specials from the early 70s involving Oscar and Big Bird (part of the ABC movie night/hour, or whatever it was back then). The one with Oscar was from 1971, and the one with Big Bird was from 1973. They were odd, yet pretty cool, and looked like something Sid and Marty Kroft would put together....

The first one revolved around Oscar's adventures in space, and how he wound up there was that he found an ordinary looking trashcan by the stoop, and climbs into it to get some sleep. What he doesn't realize is that the can is actually a rocket, and he is sent off into space, and lands on a strange planet. You can tell what his reaction was when this happened. The whole plot involved Oscar in space, at one point meeting a lost little girl, the two becoming close together, some musical numbers here and there...it was kinda sweet.

The second one (with Big Bird) I don't recall much, but all I remember was that it was the weirdest of the two. The best I can recall is that it involved Big Bird in an enchanted forest where anything can walk and talk...how he ended up there, I have no idea, but he could have dreamt the whole thing up. There were some songs throughout....the scariest part was a musical number sung by a Frightenstein-type character (played by a human) and a couple of monsters (not so cute ones, mind you). I can't remember it all, except for the fact that it was just too weird for me to handle. :smirk:

*Katy Perry filming another song/skit for Sesame Street with Elmo - same setting, but different outfit, and different song, tune being similar to California Girls. I don't remember what the song was about, but the scenes that I do remember are the two driving by a billboard with Grover on a horse (Smell Like a Monster), and Katy dressed as a mermaid underwater.

ilovemusic

Reaction score
There was a hurricane and my school (yes, I'm just a student :mad:) was destroyed. And next to it played the electric mayhem...

I was cycling on a weird road and kermit and fozzie walked next to me. I asked: where are the other muppets? and fozzie said: They're here.
But I only saw Zoot (hm, not a bad dream, I suppose...!)

I was driving a car and I saw the electric mayhem walking through a park.

Okay, I don't get why I always dream about the electric mayhem...

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Here's one I had not too long ago.

*I was at this Pharmacy waiting in Line When I Saw Frank Oz There! It was weird, he was doing his Grover Voice There for some Reason, And I Laughed.