Dreams about Muppets...

MerryCakes

Reaction score
Dreams About Muppets

I have actually never had a dream about Muppets! It's really interesting to read about everyone else's, though!

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
I had a dream last night that there was big muppet exhibit in my town and when it finished, all of us muppet fans went and helped take it down. I think I saw some MC Forums members there too. It was weird....

Puckrox

Reaction score
Okay. Let me explain my crazy, weird dream that did not involve Muppets, but involved Muppeteers...

So. My dream was set sometime in the future, and basically an alien race had taken over earth and all humans were enslaved and we each had a daily task to perform. My task was to fold clothes, but then I picked a fight with one of the other folders (a girl from high school who I did not get along with), and I was transferred to washing/drying dishes all day every day. When I got to my new station I saw that my fellow washers/driers were Dave Goelz and Steve Whitmire. Then, instead of being all "I know who you guys are!" I broke out in a rendition of 'Something Better' from MTI, and they each joined in with their respected Muppet voices. And then an alien appeared, who had the head of a shark, and he helped us escape...

Aaaaand that's all I remember. But the singing part was so awesome. I know it was a dream because my voice could actually sing Jim's part. Oh how I wish I were a soprano. Ah well.

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Okay. Let me explain my crazy, weird dream that did not involve Muppets, but involved Muppeteers...

So. My dream was set sometime in the future, and basically an alien race had taken over earth and all humans were enslaved and we each had a daily task to perform. My task was to fold clothes, but then I picked a fight with one of the other folders (a girl from high school who I did not get along with), and I was transferred to washing/drying dishes all day every day. When I got to my new station I saw that my fellow washers/driers were Dave Goelz and Steve Whitmire. Then, instead of being all "I know who you guys are!" I broke out in a rendition of 'Something Better' from MTI, and they each joined in with their respected Muppet voices. And then an alien appeared, who had the head of a shark, and he helped us escape...

Aaaaand that's all I remember. But the singing part was so awesome. I know it was a dream because my voice could actually sing Jim's part. Oh how I wish I were a soprano. Ah well.
Wow! Nice dream! :smile:

I don't think I've technically had any Muppet dreams. Sometimes, just to say something on this thread, I try and get myself to dream something Muppet-y! Although, when I do have dreams about Muppets, it is basically just reshowing sketches. Last night, I believe I had C is for Cookie playing. :insatiable:

bazingababe24

Reaction score
I had the first Muppet dream I remember quite recently. It was brief, but vivid --- I remember dreaming about looking for something in my laundry room, and there was a basket of freshly-laundered towels at my feet. Rather fittingly, Boober Fraggle was sleeping on top of the folded towels, snoring and drooling. He also looked like he'd just finished a large meal. Boober's kind of on the round side normally, but he looked positively stuffed.

Rediscovering “Fraggle Rock” has changed me in ways other than dreams, too. For example, I can no longer say the word “postcard” without a Canadian accent.:smirk:

Kestral

Reaction score
My dream

I had a weird dream where a puppet that looked a lot like Gonzo could move from hand to hand but eventually decided he liked my hand the best! Of course, that night before my dream, I was singing along to "I'm Going To Go Back There Some Day". I love that song!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I keep dreaming that I'm a private nurse for Ma and Pa Gorg. Sheesh. :smile:

Still ...

coolest ...

job ...

ever... LOL.

bazingababe24

Reaction score
This probably doesn't count as a dream, but it's a thought from the mind of an acquaintance of mine who is a hard-core stoner, so it might as well be a dream. He once claimed that Jim Henson and Colonel Sanders sit at God's right hand.:batty:

TSSD

Reaction score
^ That's so rediculous, everyone knows Jim and Ronald McDonald sit at gods right hand.:coy: