Dreams about Muppets...

ilovemusic

Reaction score
Dreamt I was in a big bird suit last night, for the dutch sesame street, for some reason. Also, I considered to perform Ernie, but my brother didn't want that (weird, he was the producer...).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt that I saw the new movie (though felt afterwards that I missed the ending). While the recent Time article confirms that Elmo won't make a cameo, in my dream the movie included cameos by Ernie and Bert (with Bunsen and Beaker), Cookie Monster, and a scene at Hooper's Store with Alan and Oscar.

TheElmoLad

Reaction score
I once had a nightmare when gonzo and the old men were chasing me!it was marley and marley thats why i sed old men.anyway they chased me out of the house.and gonzo kept saying "Theres no turning back turnip!":eek:

CountFan1998

Reaction score
I had this dream a while back but;

I dreamt I was watching a talk show, like Oprah, and the Muppets were special guests (like they do on late-night talk shows). The host introduced "Hugga Wugga" and an Electric Mayhem-like band started played a cover of the song (with added horns, xylophones, etc.). The large screen at center stage brought up a video resembling an alternate version of Hugga Wugga. Hugga was in a field with many Muppet animals (like bunnies, butterflies, etc.) instead of the swamp on Koozbane. He went around chasing and blasting the animals in the field. Once the song ended, Hugga charged toward the camera yelling "I'M GONNA GET 'YA! I'M A-GONNA GET 'YA!"

I woke up like "What the- "

"If the Good Lord had intended us to walk, he wouldn't have invented roller-skates."......

Frozann

Reaction score
I had a Muppet dream today.
It was kinda new The Muppets trailer. And now; there were Fraggles. Yes, nonsense already. Camera somehow focused at Mokey and Boober. I don't quite remember but there was romantic context. Oh, it seemed both disgusting and adorable for me.

Frozann

Reaction score
New 'Muppet' dream. Not really. It's a reference to reference to Muppets. Yes, only so.

One of my friend wanted to commit suicide by jumping off the house with one of her fellow, and they were dressed as Cookie Monster and Elmo. She is not my friend, she changed a lot a long time ago, but I still somewhat contact with her. She's really weird.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Where to begin? I once dreamed I had a plate with Animal's face on it. In my dream I'm leaving my bed to go to the bathroom, and Animal starts growling at me! Another similar one has Junior Gorg sneaking in my bedroom. Another had Elmo at Sesame Place talking and being mean to me, but nice to another kid. Another has the royal jester from Muppet Classic Theater trying to steal Elmo's laugh. (I remember hearing him say in the background "I want that laugh" The strangest one was when my eigth grade English teacher and I were singing the song Just a Dream Away from the Gone But Not Forgotten episode of Fraggle Rock.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------------------------------------------
Had one last night after writing about Muppets for a few hours. In the dream, I was watching something I thought was the new movie (though it really seems to have had nothing to do with that), but not on a screen: more like standing in the center of a hologram, with Muppets all frantically dashing around me, cleaning, building, yelling, busying themselves getting the Muppet Theatre ready for a new performance. I was standing in the audience on a riser, watching, unnoticed by the characters. Suddenly the Newsman ran by, and I stopped the action and rewound it to get a better look at him just a couple of feet away from me; he was moving so fast (they all were, it was serious crazytime) I had to frame-advance it slowly to get him in focus. Oddly, he looked younger, college-age maybe, same face but not as filled-out in body, and I realized this scene must be a flashback sequence to the Muppets in college (though it was NOT the venue portrayed in MTM, more like my own high-school theatre). He was dressed differently and I studied him a long while: gray short-sleeved wool sweater with black zigzags woven all the way up the front, a la' Charlie Brown but wrong colors and more zigzags; brown or black above-the-knee shorts, knee-height black wool socks and nondescript brown tennish shoes. Very odd outfit. Also the first time I can EVER recall being fascinated by what someone in a dream was wearing! When I resumed the playback he ran back and forth, focused on cleaning the audience area. At one point he trotted off house right and returned lugging an upright vacuum cleaner which was taller than him!
Weird. Like a strange window into a history that never was...

--------------------------------------

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I had one last night, and I was shopping with my mother, but then we started singing Something Better from Muppet Treasure Island. We even remembered when Gonzo said "Mind what?" When Rizzo said he wouldn't mind it if they found some place with ten square meals a day!

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
They go offscreen and one of them says something to the extent of "and over here we have the Snuffleuppagus..." then you hear an elephant trumpet, losts of stomping and fraggle screaming, meanwhile Fozzie and the other muppet he's with have reactions of pure horror and then guilt and then awkwardness.
I am so going to have to post this in the "what made you laugh today" thread. I wanna be in that dream!!!:concern: