Dreams about Muppets...

Puckrox

Reaction score
So... I definitely had a dream where I made out with Steve Whitmire... yeah...

And not twenty-four year old ‘look-how-effing-adorable-I-am’ Steve. We’re talking fifty-two year old ‘I’m-almost-as-old-as-your-father’ Steve. I really blame this on just how steeped in Muppet culture I’ve been these last couple weeks. I have a one track mind, and Muppets have been riding that track pretty nonstop recently. Anyway. Yeah. I’m just gonna chalk this one up to the fact that I’m a huge Muppet dork. And that Steve Whitmire is an incredibly awesome guy who has kept Kermit alive, and is incredibly talented with his array of other characters.

Actually. You know what? Screw it. I feel honored that a dream version of myself got to lock lips with such talent. :smile:

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I've had my share of Muppet nightmares as well. Usually evil Muppets. It's kind of weird. Like the one I had last night was I went to this place I think in Disney World or something and there was these Evil versions of The Muppets made of metal who were killing each other and coming after me and it was up to me and Jim Henson to stop them. LOL It's crazy. Plus I've had some where Muppets were getting wore out in terms of their fabric and foam and turning into zombies but with teeth and fangs and evil firey eyes. LOL

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I've had my share of Muppet nightmares as well. Usually evil Muppets. It's kind of weird. Like the one I had last night was I went to this place I think in Disney World or something and there was these Evil versions of The Muppets made of metal who were killing each other and coming after me and it was up to me and Jim Henson to stop them. LOL It's crazy. Plus I've had some where Muppets were getting wore out in terms of their fabric and foam and turning into zombies but with teeth and fangs and evil firey eyes. LOL
Somehow I feel like that would make a great YouTube video.

Muppetfan2011

Reaction score
Juast the other night i had a dream that i actually met Kermit himself and he directed us to our seats and low and behold who was sitting in the front row? Statler and Waldorf

Scooterforever

Reaction score
I'm sure I've had plenty of Muppet dreams, I've loved them all my life, but the only one I can remember at the moment is where I'm on a pier at the ocean and Crazy Harry pops out of nowhere and blows stuff up. He scared me when I was a kid. More recently, I had a dream where I was hanging out with Ludo, Didymus, and Hoggle from Labyrinth, and we were afraid the Goblin King was going to come after us. Can't remember the rest.

12Medbe

Reaction score
Weird dream the other night! It was almost like Walter's in "The Muppets"

Yet I made into the TV Screen successfully, I was on the Muppet Show Stage with Kermit, Statler, Gonzo and a Muppet that looked similar to Boppity. Kermit called out for a rehearsal, and had me sit with him in the front row to watch it. I remember telling Kermit, "Wow, I'm actually with the Muppets!!!! How is this even happening", Kermit responded with "Well you're dreaming of course" he then went to directing the rehearsal, Doc Hopper came out on stage with Scooter, Oscar, and Uncle Deadly. The four did a breif yodeling tap dance number before being yanked off stage by a even BIGGER Thog. I heard myself think "That act was dynamite!", then right in front of me Crazy Harry pops up with the dynamite trigger and hits it and the explosion was thunderous! Then I woke up, and what do you know, I woke up in the middle of a Thunderstorm.

mupcollector1

Reaction score
Just had one where I was watching rare footage from 1986 where Bert is on some kind of morning show and this time he has blue glass eyes. LOL Then it goes to some clip of Bert in a dress beating Ernie's head like bongo drums. LOL Then Ernie is interviewed and then there's some clip from 1974 of Kermit singing some song with girl Muppets in a vaudeville or 50s lollypop soda pop style song and the host thought that the clip was staring Ernie. I think I was thinking about Bert dressed as Gene Shalit probably because it's footage that I still haven't seen and I really would like to get one of these days within my tape trades. LOL

Puckrox

Reaction score
I dreamed that Bill Barretta told me to get up or I'd be late for school. I then woke up and saw that I slept through my alarm clock. I got to school just in the nick of time.

Thank you, dream!Bill. It's good to know you have my back.

Puckrox

Reaction score
Aaaaaand I had the complete opposite reaction this morning. Every time my alarm would go off this morning, in my half asleep stupor I'd think "No. Need to get back to bed. Have to do that work Steve and Bill asked me to do."

I don't even know.