Dreams about Muppets...

Misskermie

Reaction score
I had a dream that Miss Piggy was my substitute teacher, and she helped me get revenge on my enemies!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I had a dream a couple nights ago that I was watching the Muppet Show on stage with Statler and Waldorf. Gonzo was using his bowling ball trick from the movie. It was pretty funny, and felt so real.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The other night I dreamt I actually had the Bruno the Trashman suit in my possession, and it was in good condition, but then shortly after getting it I suddenly lost it (and I hadn't even put on the head yet to see how Caroll Spinney would have been able to see out of it).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I haven't seen any copies of the Playhouse Video compilations in person since 1996 (and the only ones I've watched since were the few that have been posted to YouTube). Whenever I find a video store or library I haven't been to I look to see if there are any copies there. I frequently search flea markets, goodwill stores, used video stores, and so on in hopes of finding some (by now I'll be content with finding one that I have seen), to no avail.

But last night I dreamt I found a few old video stores, all of which happened to have copies of The Muppet Revue. Odd that with all the places I've searched that did NOT have any that I'd find so many that had just the same one. But in my dream I saw quite a few different boxes for the video, from the regular video box to special video store packaging (regular video boxes made into "clamshell" boxes) and even to some that resembled large white video cassettes (I know that some old Barney VHS tapes were white, not sure if any others were).

Too bad it wasn't real life.

We Got Us

Reaction score
I had a neat one the other night: me, my Dad and my sister were running the Muppet Show. We did so in this big old southern-style manor house, and our guest was Liberace because I remember greeting him at the door and he on some sparkly blue Liberace outfit. :smile: Anyway, the neatest thing about it was that Jim Henson (himself, in person, I remember his beard and the soft voice very clearly :jim:) drove the tour bus on the property. It was strange but cool at the same time.

Scooterforever

Reaction score
I have a vague memory of a dream from a few nights ago where in one part I saw a Scooter beanie plush. Also, I remember a part of a dream I had a while back with Gonzo covering "Dancing with Myself," obviously inspired by the selfsame skit from Muppets Tonight.

Friskies

Reaction score
I had a dream last night that I was a muppet performing on the muppet show, but I didn't know where I was or what I was doing, so I just went with the flow and at the end people were cheering my name. Then when I walked off the stage I was a human again and people were freaking out. Needless to say it was a very weird, but very awesome dream!

Scooterforever

Reaction score
I had a dream last night where I was duped by Chamberlain into helping him break the Dark Crystal. If they do make a DC sequel, I hope they reveal how the Crystal shattered, 'cuz it's kind of a big deal. I know there's a very brief scene in DC where it shows a Skeksi hitting and shattering the Crystal, but this wasn't real time, I think it was an image Jen saw in the Crystal or something, and it couldn't have been a Skeksi since before the Crystal cracked there were no Skeksis or Mystics, just Unglm, right?