Dreams

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Hey. I've seen these threads around and found them interesting, so just post any dream you had, muppet related or not. Please inform me if this thread has already been made, I don't want to spam. :eek:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I dreamed I was on a deserted island with kermit, fozzie, gonzo miss piggy and scooter!

I have the weirdest dreams

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
[This is going to be consious-stream of thought type dream, okay?]

I'm asleep in my bed, and I'm drifting off to a dreamless sleep, the doorbell rings. I wake up, and it's the mailman, handing me a huge package in the mail. I open it, it's a jacket, with two books, and a manila envolope. I open the envolope, and inside is my birth records. I notice the jacket then, it's like Scooter's jacket, and I put it on, smiling, I snuggle into it. It smells a little odd. Like it's been worn already. I look at the name embroidered on the upper left breast...it says "Richard". Gasping, I then tear into the manila folder/envolope.

Richard Hunt is my father. Another smaller white letter falls out. They want me to come and visit them, for many different reasons they cannot say why.

Then I'm on a plane, going to Hollywood California. Meeting them, we talk about lots of different things. I suggest MuppetFest, they all smile, and say they'd love to do it, but Disney and blah, and blah. And I tell them, don't worry about Disney, just show them how much MONEY they'll make and they'll for it. They do so, and we have a MuppetFest!

I wear Richard's Scooter jacket the entire time, I feel like he has his arms wrapped around me.

Then I'm falling, through the sky. I try to keep ahold of the jacket, but it rips away from me, into shreads in sky above me. I'm still plummeting, until I hit something soft.

And it's warm, I look around, and gentle arms are grabbing around me. Hugging me, I look up, and I see Richard's smiling face looking down at me. I realize...I'm a baby in his arms, and he is saying something to me, but I cannot understand it. Then it dissolves into blackness...

And I wake up....

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Woah...cosmic...kick-awesome dream. You are SO lucky. Unfortunately, all my good dreams happen at about 3:00am so I can never remember them.

Though last night I had a dream that there was this weird Muppetfest thing except regular people got to be the characters. I was Sweetums.

Another Sweetums dream was I was on this beach bla bla bla and then I was in the deck and Sweetums was there, and I was like "Ga, Richard's in there," and then we dance, and then I go tell everyone but they don't believe me, then the whole dream repeats itself, like mine usually do, and then I woke up.

I don't know what this thing with Sweetums is. I don't even like him that much. Apparently my subconscious tells me different. :wink:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeep said:
Though last night I had a dream that there was this weird Muppetfest thing except regular people got to be the characters. I was Sweetums.
that reminds me of a similar dream I had exept I got to dress like Floyd. Not actually BE floyd

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Those kind of dreams are usually because I wake up crying in sadness because of them. So I normally remember them because they are imprinted on my physce.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I have a recouring dream that evil trees are out to get me, lol

but this is kinda spooky...

When I was about 7 or 8 I kept having dreams about tornados comeing and in each dream the tornado got a bit closer before I woke up. 2 weeks after the dreams stopped we had a tornado, in PHILLY! Now thats scary

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sgt Floyd said:
I have a recouring dream that evil trees are out to get me, lol

but this is kinda spooky...

When I was about 7 or 8 I kept having dreams about tornados comeing and in each dream the tornado got a bit closer before I woke up. 2 weeks after the dreams stopped we had a tornado, in PHILLY! Now thats scary
Occasionally, I'll have coming tornado dreams. The last time I had that sort of dream, in the dream, I remember trying to fit as much of my stuff into the bathtub as I could (yeah, my basic necessities are anything but), then I grabbed my bunny and got into the bathtub with them.

I have two dreams right now: to become a Muppeteer for Sesame Street, and to meet Kathy Greenwood in person.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I finally had another dream. It was that I was at school and it was kind of like Harry Potter in that there were some evil forces trying to kill everyone to get to me, and I burst out of the school, yelling, specifically, "Ef this, I'm going to Canada". Then I ran to Canada....but then I got bored, and ran to New York instead....then i woke up. Anyone know what this means?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
there are some dreams that just can never be explained. Recently I had a dream that was a mix of the neopets video game, lost and american dragon

In my dream I was with my friend in a building that was similar to a level in the neopets video game and me and my friend are walking and then this giant black fog started to attack us then me and my frind try and turn into dragons and we do but without the help of wings and we try to get wings and then I woke up. It was the weirdest dream ever:confused: :confused: :confused: