Dreams

Gonzo14

Reaction score
i had a dream, that about 15 people from my church were sitting on 2 big white couches that were attached to giant balloons, floating outside a 20 story building

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Gonzo14 said:
i had a dream, that about 15 people from my church were sitting on 2 big white couches that were attached to giant balloons, floating outside a 20 story building
You really are a lot like Gonzo, Gonzo14. Sounds like Jamboree. :concern:

I'm about to go to bed. I'll set my alarm to static, and maybe I'll have another dream FINALLY. Wish me luck! :big_grin:

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Finally had another one awesome one, after, like, a month. My friend and I, the same one that I shot before, were sitting in this room and suddenly some paint spilled and it created a time travel rip. We went in, and suddenly we're driving along, and we don't know what time it is, but I look over and see a crowd of people driving away, leaving the Blues Brothers behind. I yell "BELUSHI'S FUNERAL" and she skids to a stop. We scramble out of the car and run up just in time to see the John Belushi Blues Brother dance off into the distance and dissappear. :embarrassed:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
You hadn't been watching one of the Back To The Future movies before going to bed that night were you my friend.:wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I just remembered a dream I once had a long time ago back when I was living in my old country town when I was practicing as a Presbyterian.

It's really very funny because I was dreaming that all of us were having our own Presbyterian worship service inside a Catholic Church building and instead of pews it was all set up so that we could all be safely swinging ourselves on swings without hitting each other while we listened to the pastor give his sermon. WHEEEEEE! What fun having a swing in church.

I wonder why the Catholics were not upset about us using their building and playing on their swings though?:big_grin: :wink:

F

furryredmonster

I had the most weirdest dream...

Ok, a few weeks ago I was saying how no terroist would want to bomb indiana unless they didnt like corn.

So, in my dream I was at school in the woods? And our teacher was trying to get us deeper in the wood because they were bombing the school and other buildings.

And then I was at home watching the news about it and a terrosist came on with a bomb in his hand and said "Die corn, die" and then fire and then the tv went all staticky or whatever. And then I woke up.... lol

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Hrm...now that I'm thinking about it, I once dreamed I met Bart Simpson, lol

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I had another dream last night! I'm on a roll! AND it's Muppet related!

Well kind of. I was at Toys R Us and they had, specifically, $114 Muppet puppets. Like, professional ones. I couldn't decide between Statler and Beaker. Then I woke up. Do they have professional Muppet puppets anywhere besides the occasional one on Ebay?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Ok, heres a weird one. I was racing bart simpson to a haunted house, then the next minute I was at my house trying to do a VERY VERY VERY bad fozzie imitation.

I dont know what it is with bart:confused:
(I had this last night)

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Sgt Floyd said:
Ok, heres a weird one. I was racing bart simpson to a haunted house, then the next minute I was at my house trying to do a VERY VERY VERY bad fozzie imitation.

I dont know what it is with bart:confused:
(I had this last night)
It seems like you were in between two dreams Sgt. Floyd with the effect of suddenly switching the television over from one channel to another:wink: