Drew And Victor's Extraordinary Group of Overly Enthusiastic Little Zifflers

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Welcome one and all to the Drew Massey and Victor Yerrid club! Why not? Everyone else has one.

This is here and now officially known as "Drew And Victor's Extraordinary Group of Overly Enthusiastic Little Zifflers.

Or, for short, we can call it "D.A.V.E.G.O.E.L.Z." ... Dang it!

Anyway, welcome!

Beauregard

Reaction score
At last! I've been waiting for a Drew Massey (and Victor Yerrid) club for a very very long time now! Or, since I started watching Sam Plenty.

I think that he is fantasticly inspired as Sam Plenty. And, for all fan members, be sure to watch Episodes 5 and 6...For obvious enough reasons...*ahem*

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I still haven't gotten around to watching Sam Plenty. I've been meaning to, but...

Hey, did you know even though Drew and Victor both worked for the Henson Company (and are both credited as working on Muppets From Space), they never actually met until they worked on Greg the Bunny?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh really...And yet they've always been said in simultanious sentences. Never "Drew Massey and Victor Yerrid..." always, "Drew and Victor, Massey and Yerrid respetively."

Scoot...get your butt over to Sam Plenty!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
rememebr Drew Massey for the ol' Cousin Skeeter from the Nickelodeon!

And I really enjoy both of there work oh Greg The Bunny too! I miss that show. My brother has in on DVD!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
"All of these crayons taste like purple!"
-Tardy the Turtle​

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I still haven't gotten around to watching Sam Plenty. I've been meaning to, but...

Hey, did you know even though Drew and Victor both worked for the Henson Company (and are both credited as working on Muppets From Space), they never actually met until they worked on Greg the Bunny?
That's because Victor never worked on the actual film itself. He was the shipping coordinator from the workshop in NYC where they sent out the puppets to the set in North Carolina. I should know...I started interning for Henson right as they were wrapping up filming for MFS and Victor was my advisor at the time.