1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Drew Pearson Muppet Hats

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by tomahawk, Jan 22, 2009.

1. tomahawk Member

2. Kermieuk Well-Known Member

3. tomahawk Member

Yeah, the Animal is great. I'm also digging on the New Era Sesame Street hats. Lids is all out of my sizes in all of The Muppet ones. Gonna have to wait it out.
  4. ognina79 New Member

RE: Drew Pearson Muppets Fitted Caps

Does anyone know where to find the Animal fitted cap, besides at lids.com? I havn't had any luck....:halo:
  5. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Check Wal-Mart, actually. I got mine there for a mere $10. :D
  6. ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

I am looking for all of the muppet hats. Does anyone know where I can find them? Do they still make the hats (will I be able to visit a store after Thanksgiving and buy them)?

Does anyone also know where I can but muppet plush? Specifically from the Igel Germany collection? I wish they online disney store sold more muppet merchandise like plush.