drspy00

Barry Lee

Reaction score
You know my site www.muppetmonster.cjb.net I have two questions when you changed you domain to www.muppetsdownunder.com insted of using cjb.net
was it free?Then you know how you have my site on youre links page?Go there and you will see a banner for the site and you can put it on youre linkspage and give a description and youre oppnion on my site.If you need help just ask!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
You know my site www.muppetmonster.cjb.net I have two questions when you changed you domain to www.muppetsdownunder.com insted of using cjb.net
was it free?Then you know how you have my site on youre links page?Go there and you will see a banner for the site and you can put it on youre linkspage and give a description and youre oppnion on my site.If you need help just ask!
Hi Barry, When I got a domain name it was not free and I dont think you can get it free anymore but it was quite cheap and I didnt do it through cjb.net I did it through a company here in Australia which I found on ebay and that is the cheapest way to do it, It was incredibly cheap. Ebay is your best bet for finding things like that.

Sorry about not having much about your site, it is still under construction and I added random links to the site and I didnt even know your site was on there. I want to eventually have every muppet and muppet related site listed in the links section.

Sorry once again for being so slack, but its hard work making a site as big as I want it all on my own.

You could have emailed me and you still can anytime, I got a shock seeing my name on a thread! :smile:

Thanks,
from Paul :big_grin: