D'Snowth Reviews: "March of the Penguins"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This was one amazing film! It was worth every penny to see. This documents follows the life cycles of the Emerporer Penguins. From the adults' leave from their sea-life, to their meeting at the place where they were born, to the mating season, to the egg-laying, and to the birth of the baby penguins. During the babies' childhoods, their parents took turns back and forth getting food from the sea. Until finally, the parents went their separate ways, and the babies were left alone, until they start their own sea-life. During this film, I laughed, I gasped, and I got chills. Very stunning film. A little short though.

I give it 9.0!

That Announcer

Reaction score
Well, you've convinced me. I was thinking about seeing it myself, but I wasn't sure. But now, I think I will see it. Sounds like a good movie.

Out of curiosity, just how short was it?

That Announcer

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
About 80 minutes is all.
Oh, that's not spectacularly short. That Disney movie "Home on the Range" was only around 65 minutes, and worth every penny too. :smile:

Ernie101

Reaction score
Is it boring? I'm just wondering because I was thinking about seeing it.. and like TA I wasn't sure. It just looked a little bit boring to me, but I will take your word for this film.