D'Snowth's Scale Model of Sesame Street

Xerus

Reaction score
Very nice, Snowthy. I love the tire swing. That's what made this section of Sesame Street so sweet.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I only added the tire swing very recently; I hadn't had one, because in recent years, it had been noticably absent, save for very rare occasions... but, since the Arbor area for my model resembles the more old school design, I decided to add one when I found a tire of reasonable scale.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've been having to refurbish the alley next to Big Bird's nest area, and in the process, I've also refurbished the nest area as well, so while I still have that rundown brick wall down, here's a couple of shots I was now able to snap of Big Bird's nest area.

Obviously, I got some of the proportions off a little, seeing as how the side doors are blocking Mr. Hooper's portrait. Other than that, I'd like to be able to find or create Big Bird's mailbox... and I believe he also had a hat rack that he hung toys and other knick-knacks on, but other than that.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I've been having to refurbish the alley next to Big Bird's nest area, and in the process, I've also refurbished the nest area as well, so while I still have that rundown brick wall down, here's a couple of shots I was now able to snap of Big Bird's nest area.

Obviously, I got some of the proportions off a little, seeing as how the side doors are blocking Mr. Hooper's portrait. Other than that, I'd like to be able to find or create Big Bird's mailbox... and I believe he also had a hat rack that he hung toys and other knick-knacks on, but other than that.
Great job! :smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
This is all great, though I can't remember if I've seen this thread before or not. I feel like I have, and yet also feel I haven't. Did you ever do The Muppet Mindset article about this? I don't recall seeing it, and I look at the website every day.

Have you ever thought about making some characters, if that's possible? If I did something like this I would draw the characters and cut them out.

It would also be cool to see something like this for The Muppet Show or Fraggle Rock.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Did you ever do The Muppet Mindset article about this? I don't recall seeing it, and I look at the website every day.
I've written a number of things for the Mindset, and they've NEVER been featured. Even more recently, I filled out that Great Muppet Survey or whatever it's called, I filled that out a few months ago or so, and I still haven't seen it posted, so I honestly don't know what the dealio is.
Have you ever thought about making some characters, if that's possible? If I did something like this I would draw the characters and cut them out.
I have little PVC figurines of the Muppet characters to populate the street... not as many as I would like though; I have Big Bird, Oscar in his trashcan, Cookie Monster eating cookies from a cookie jar, Ernie in a bathrobe holding Rubber Ducky, Bert feeding Bernice sitting on his head, Super Grover, Elmo blowing a horn, Zoe roller skating... I'd really like to also add The Count, Snuffy, Telly, Baby Bear, Rosita, maybe even Abby if I could find some of the right size.

I also have some makeshift "Little People" I made of Gordon, Susan, Maria, Luis, and Alan.